No announcement yet.

Ultimate Fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This new season looks good so far. I like the fact that they have to win a match to get in the house. The next episode is supose to have a knock out that sends some one to the hospital!

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
      This new season looks good so far. I like the fact that they have to win a match to get in the house. The next episode is supose to have a knock out that sends some one to the hospital!

I agree.. I think that it will really weed out those who do not want to fight.

Dana cracks me up! I swear. He is like the coolest business man. He said you have 48 hours to train and weigh in, ok F****ers.. :Laugh:

Me and my husband were trying to figure out what is going to send the guy to the hospital. Maybe he gets knocked out and falls limp and breaks something? On the preview he was screaming in pain.. something else has to happen?

Seems like it will be a good season.

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post

I agree.. I think that it will really weed out those who do not want to fight.

Dana cracks me up! I swear. He is like the coolest business man. He said you have 48 hours to train and weigh in, ok F****ers.. :Laugh:

Me and my husband were trying to figure out what is going to send the guy to the hospital. Maybe he gets knocked out and falls limp and breaks something? On the preview he was screaming in pain.. something else has to happen?

Seems like it will be a good season.
        Yeah I was loving the coments that Dana was making all the way threw the show.

I am not sure what could send the guy to the hospital. I was thinking a broken jaw or cracked vertabra! Who knows. Guess we have to wait and see.

Comment

Yeah I was loving the coments that Dana was making all the way threw the show.

I am not sure what could send the guy to the hospital. I was thinking a broken jaw or cracked vertabra! Who knows. Guess we have to wait and see.
          Well I was partialy right. Broken Jaw and concution. LOL So far I like most of the fighters. I agree with Dana, for the first time all of those guys deserve to be there! I just really hope no one B**tches out this season!

Comment

Well I was partialy right. Broken Jaw and concution. LOL So far I like most of the fighters. I agree with Dana, for the first time all of those guys deserve to be there! I just really hope no one B**tches out this season!
            Yeah I was pretty impressed also. That poor guy who broke his jaw. I couldnt tell if the initial hit is what did it or those huge powerful punches when he was already down.

On the previews for next week, I hated when they were destroying the house. I hate that every year. Pisses me off. It's so disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
              Yeah I was pretty impressed also. That poor guy who broke his jaw. I couldnt tell if the initial hit is what did it or those huge powerful punches when he was already down.

On the previews for next week, I hated when they were destroying the house. I hate that every year. Pisses me off. It's so disrespectful.
              Yeah that really pisses me off too. Each year it seems to get worse. I know I am going to get really annoyed when I watch it this week.

Comment

Working...
              X