No announcement yet.

I am legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the movie was ok.. I left wanting to like it more than I actually did. I liked the first half of it, it was an interesting thriller. The second half was really like just another zombie movie.

Comment

Originally posted by badlandz View Post
      I thought the movie was ok.. I left wanting to like it more than I actually did. I liked the first half of it, it was an interesting thriller. The second half was really like just another zombie movie.
      Yeah I think a lot of people would agree.

The ending just seemed to go too fast, but whatever. I still thought it was one of the better movies in 07.

Comment

I saw this movie a couple days ago with my brothers. It wasnt as good as I thought it would be but it was good. My little brother was way freaked out by it but I wasn't at all when we watched it. I thought that it was kinda predictable and I wasn't scared of it at all. But last night I was driving home at like 1am and got all freaked out by the movie for some reason.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

It was ok.

It could've been one of the better movies of 2007 if all the damn vampires and animals looked like crappy CGI animations and if the ending was better.

The only thing I like about the movie was the beginning where they showed all of New York in ruins.

Comment

My friend had to walk his dog the night after he saw it. He was so scared.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

The movie was alright. The ending, as stated before, went by way too fast. It almost felt like they thought the movie was dragging out and needed to just end it. The first half was enjoyable but I do not think that I will be buying this movie when it comes out on DVD.

Comment

I was expecting a better movie

Comment

Working...
                X