ESPN getters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN getters.

Now that you can trade and release and sign people online I was wondering if anyone would like to start a 8 team league... I would make up the schedules and all.. If anyone is intrested please lets do this... you can pick any team except for the Broncos. Cuz I am them
    sigpic

Oh yeah and on Xbox live.
    sigpic

Comment

Sim games only

I'll be in but only if it's sim games no going for it on every 4th down and no changing players and their positions.
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Sim games only

Originally posted by Booher
        I'll be in but only if it's sim games no going for it on every 4th down and no changing players and their positions.
        Ok, you can't go for fourth down unless it's 4th&3 or closer.
        sigpic

Comment

I will play in a league with cool people that play on PC and not the silly kiddie platforms!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
            I will play in a league with cool people that play on PC and not the silly kiddie platforms!!!
            They don't sell ESPN on PC.
            sigpic

Comment

The good thing about consoles though is that you don't have to upgrade them every 6 months and every game made for a console is compatible. Not so with a PC.

Comment

Re: Sim games only

Originally posted by Booher
                nevermind count me out
                Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                  They don't sell ESPN on PC.
                  you mean to tell me after all this Pro- ESPN shiz I have been doing, and anti-madden rants, they aren't releasing it on PC? ROFL!!!!!

Comment

you mean to tell me after all this Pro- ESPN shiz I have been doing, and anti-madden rants, they aren't releasing it on PC? ROFL!!!!!
                    Only on Xbox and PS2
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X