No announcement yet.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to watch it, but it's too damn boring.

Not many shows can hold my attention, this not being one of them. Lost and Heroes can't hold my attention to.

Only PRISON BREAK, House, Friends, 24, and K-Ville can hold my attention so far.

Comment

I will make this brief. They made this show boring and pathetic.

Comment

Story was getting better. This past week's was boring though.

Last week's was the best IMO, with Reese and future flashbacks (or flashforwards).

Sad to see that it's the season finale already. Hope theres a season 2

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          I will make this brief. They made this show boring and pathetic.
          I totally disagree..... what do you want, a non-stop fire fight shoot fest??? Jeeez. Talk about boring. No... I think the show is showing to to have some good story line and more interest than how many different ways we can shoot at a walking robot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            I totally disagree..... what do you want, a non-stop fire fight shoot fest??? Jeeez. Talk about boring. No... I think the show is showing to to have some good story line and more interest than how many different ways we can shoot at a walking robot.
            I learned how they can be disabled though (taking out the chip in the head).

And I learned that I should never bother a robot in standby.

The episode with Kyle/Derek Reese was interesting though. I didn't understand why they were chained up in the house and how the Terminator would bring one of them down, and what not. Can anyone explain that?

The Turk and the guy who created it was pretty interesting too.

The part where the reprogrammed Terminator goes bad is pretty interesting, gives me some new thoughts to ponder on about Cameron and maybe she could be bad.

Comment

Finale was pretty good.

I don't get how Cromartie destroyed a whole SWAT Team and not kill Agent Ellis, even tho he has the file.

Also, shouldn't a lot of gunfire take down or disable a Terminator?

The part where Derek takes John to the park to watch a younger Derek and Kyle play baseball was touching.

Hope there's a season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
                Finale was pretty good.

I don't get how Cromartie destroyed a whole SWAT Team and not kill Agent Ellis, even tho he has the file.

The part where Derek takes John to the park to watch a younger Derek and Kyle play baseball was touching.

Hope there's a season 2.
                I enjoyed it. I Hope there is a season 2.
                sigpic

Comment

Finale was pretty good.

Hope there's a season 2.
                  It was pretty dumb that Cromartie didn't kill Ellison.

Normal gunfire is not enough to take down a terminator. We've seen that in the movies, like in T2 when Arnold leaves the elevator at Cyberdyne and in T1 at the police station.

Really the best part of the finale was at the park with the Reese's. The show was alright, not bad at all. I'll keep watching if there is a second season.

Comment

Finale was pretty good.

Hope there's a season 2.
                    I will watch if it comes back. Cromartie did not kill Agent Ellis for one of two reasons.....1 it probably wasn't part of his mission and Ellis was not threatening him. Ellis droped his gun and put his head down. OR 2 Part of his mission was not to bring harm to Ellis.
                    Just MO

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                      I will watch if it comes back. Cromartie did not kill Agent Ellis for one of two reasons.....1 it probably wasn't part of his mission and Ellis was not threatening him. Ellis droped his gun and put his head down. OR 2 Part of his mission was not to bring harm to Ellis.
                      Just MO
                      That is what I think the case is. Maybe in the future Ellison helps start Skynet somehow. If there is a season 2, hopefully they clarify that. I'm sure the writers wouldn't omit something that (seemingly) obvious without a reason.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea I know that Terminators can't be brought down with normal gunfire. But, they're a frickin SWAT team. The MP5s won't do crap, but there were some guys with a shotgun. Shotguns can stun/disable a Terminator.

I also don't get how the SWAT guys died, don't they have bulletproof vests and the Terminator only had a pistol?

But nevertheless, hope there's a S2.

Comment

shotguns didn't 'stun' the terminator when he was taking out the police station in Movie 1.

Also... bullet proof vests don't protect your face, side, throat...etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                            shotguns didn't 'stun' the terminator when he was taking out the police station in Movie 1.

Also... bullet proof vests don't protect your face, side, throat...etc.....
                            Yet in the flash"forward" to the future, when a reprogrammed Terminator goes bad, Cameron disables/stuns it with some shotgun shots. Point man had a shotgun for sure.

Bullet wounds also seemed to be near the abdomen, but that's a big ? because not much of that was shown.

Comment

Yet in the flash"forward" to the future, when a reprogrammed Terminator goes bad, Cameron disables/stuns it with some shotgun shots. Point man had a shotgun for sure.

Bullet wounds also seemed to be near the abdomen, but that's a big ? because not much of that was shown.
                              Heh, come to think of it, Kyle Reese was able to briefly stun the first terminator with a shotgun at the club in the movie too. Oh well, doesn't matter, dwelling on this kind of stuff just takes away from the story they are trying to tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X