movie q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movie q

hey has anyone here seen anchore man yet? if so, is it any good? because it looks hilarious. and does anyone know when avp comes out?
    sigpic

Originally posted by heaney
    I went and seen anchor man last friday, it was hilarious, if you like old school then you will love anchor man.
    Don't know about AVP cause i dont know what it stands for
    AVP = Alien vs. Predator. There's still a few weeks till it comes out.

I'm hoping to go see Anchorman tomorrow. Will Ferrell is one of my favorite comedians. I still miss having him on Saturday Night Live.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I tried to go see Anchorman last night but I got trapped in a glass case of emotion.

Cody J. Esquire
      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
      "These people need me." Zack Morris
      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
        if you like old school then you will love anchor man.

Old School was soooo funny..LMAO!..I was laughing the whole way through the movie! I am probably going to go see Anchorman when I get back to Anchorage, which I am going back there tomorro...
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

i went and saw i robot yesterday, it was good but very diffrent. very strange, lots of twists and turns, and avp comes out next month. and im gona go see anchorman today.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X