X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here an artist?

I like to draw and was just wondering if anyone else does. I found this:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

It's a pretty cool way to draw a dragon!

Cody J. Esquire
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

http://img40.exs.cx/img40/8923/girl2.gif

Lol, DONT LAUGH, its just a ROUGH draft.
    I'm tryin to learn this drawing stuff so yea, thats what i'm doing right now. :p
    sigpic

Comment

im an artist in the musical sence. and i love homestarrunner.com.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
        http://img40.exs.cx/img40/8923/girl2.gif

Lol, DONT LAUGH, its just a ROUGH draft.
        I'm tryin to learn this drawing stuff so yea, thats what i'm doing right now. :p
        Not bad really, but can you draw !!!!TROGDOR!!!! burnenating the people?

Cody J. Esquire
        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
        "These people need me." Zack Morris
        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Not an artist, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn!
          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Working...
          X