Former DEATH members to start new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former DEATH members to start new project

"Jonathan Lee (THE AUTUMN OFFERING, ex-ACHERON; ex-DEATH drum roadie for Richard Christy on DEATH's 'The Sound of Perseverance' tour), Scott Clendenin (bass on DEATH's 'The Sound of Perseverance' album), Bobby Koelble (guitarist on DEATH's 'Symbolic' album), and myself (guitar) have begun the writing process for a new metal project which is sure to be revolutionary! At this point we've not yet decided on a name, however, we are currently accepting demos, recordings, promos, or whatever from anyone who may be interested in auditioning for the vocalist position. This way we will already have an idea of who we want by the time the record is complete. Unfortunately, we really aren't sure yet what direction the vocals will take, so send anything you have. We are wide open, male or female, no particular preference. However, we all really like the vocals of KILLSWITCH ENGAGE if it is any help in the elimination game. Someone with versatility, powerful, melodic, clean, nasty, aggressive, all in one. Feel free to contact me via MySpace with any questions reguarding submissions. 2008 is going to KICK ASS!!!"

Can't wait for this!
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Wow. I haven't listened to Death in a very long time. Thanks for the info.

Haven't seen you for a while TP, I guess I may have not been looking in the right threads. Some are getting buried here quickly. Hope all is well with you.

I went and saw a Mexican metal band play in Cancun last month. I can't remember their name, nor did I understand many of the lyrics but it was fun.

I miss going to shows.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
      Wow. I haven't listened to Death in a very long time. Thanks for the info.

Haven't seen you for a while TP, I guess I may have not been looking in the right threads. Some are getting buried here quickly. Hope all is well with you.

I went and saw a Mexican metal band play in Cancun last month. I can't remember their name, nor did I understand many of the lyrics but it was fun.

I miss going to shows.
      I love going to shows. i saw ozzy and zombie a while back, it was amazing.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Spirit CRUSHEEERRRRRR!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X