American Gladiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Gladiator

Did anyone watch the new American Gladiator?

I was interested in it because I loved the old series.

The new gladiators seem kind of cocky to me. At least the men. The women look more like men now.

Should I be ashamed those women have more muscles than I do?

sigpic

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Did anyone watch the new American Gladiator?

I was interested in it because I loved the old series.

The new gladiators seem kind of cocky to me. At least the men. The women look more like men now.

Should I be ashamed those women have more muscles than I do?

Not when its their profession to work out.

I was disappointed that they didn't really change many of the activities other than to add water when they fell. Its the same thing. I want something different. I was really disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      Not when its their profession to work out.

I was disappointed that they didn't really change many of the activities other than to add water when they fell. Its the same thing. I want something different. I was really disappointed.
      At the rate of my laziness and eating animal crackers I will have man-boobs and a Buddha belly by time I am 35 years old.

I should start lifting.
      sigpic

Comment

crap i didn't realize it was on tonight....

but from the commercials, all the gladiators look way whimpier than the original gladiators.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I watched it too...

I thought it was ok.. I like how they brought back all the old events.. but added some new ones..

The one thing I didnt like is that they did way too much talking to the contestants.

That new game where they threw those 100 lb bags at the contestants as they ran across the bridge.. that game sucked..

Comment

My husband has been dieing to watch it so of cource I had to. I am not much into it. It reminds me of gym class to much. LOL
            eeeeh it wasnt horible., but it is just like I remember it. I think the last time I watched was about ten years ago.

Comment

When I was younger, I had the biggest crush on Laser.

I couldn't watch last night, I tried, I really did. It just wasn't as entertaining as it was 15 years ago. :sigh:
              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I wanna HUMP Crush....

Just thought you ought to know....

I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Way too much trash talking, not enough tiny guys being crushed by bigger guys. I will just keep watching the original on ESPN classic.
                  sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                  SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

It was boring. Nothing like I remember the original.

Hogan and Ali were horrible. It just wasn't fun to watch and VERY corny.

They need to get like an X-games spin on it with some more enthusiastic announcer.

Comment

Working...
                    X