Meet The Spartans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The Spartans!!!

Originally called "Epic Movie 2" but changed because Epic Movie sucked.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z7JSROM0V1E

Parodies a lot of movie, most notably 300.

Carmen Electra plays Queen Gorgo

And the fat producer guy in Borat plays Xerxes LOL

Definitely wanna watch this.

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
    Definitely wanna watch this.
    Why?

Don't you know you're just giving the studio's a false sense that these movies are actually good?

It infuriates me that these things make money or even get made.

They don't even honor the parody genre at all....They're just a regurgitation of movies already made with crappy actors and crappier budgets and crappier, non-funny writing.

Scary Movie: not funny

Scary Movie 2: see above

Scary Movie 3-4: had nothing to do with scary movies.

Date Movie: what in the hell?

Epic Movie: again, way off...and had little to do with epic films.

The writers of these movies should be hanged from a light pole in the middle of Times Square for raping the film industry the way they have.

Parodies are supposed to be witty and intelligent and even an homage to the originals....

NOT a vomit of a bunch of crap they threw together because they're not original enough to make their own movies....where every character gets high and doesn't have a vocabulary beyond the f-word....

wow, that's an entertaining show.....let's make a movie that pokes fun at all the scary movies and then we'll use King Kong, War of the Worlds as our main driving point, which was a sci-fi flick, not a horror flick...

ugh...

I could go on and on about how (censored) these movies are.

and don't even try to tell me they're funny and fun to watch because they're not... all they are is a ploy to get little 14 year olds with mom and dad's cash into the theatres so that the studios can make money.

the sad thing is that it works.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      Why?

Don't you know you're just giving the studio's a false sense that these movies are actually good?

It infuriates me that these things make money or even get made.

They don't even honor the parody genre at all....They're just a regurgitation of movies already made with crappy actors and crappier budgets and crappier, non-funny writing.

Scary Movie: not funny

Scary Movie 2: see above

Scary Movie 3-4: had nothing to do with scary movies.

Date Movie: what in the hell?

Epic Movie: again, way off...and had little to do with epic films.

The writers of these movies should be hanged from a light pole in the middle of Times Square for raping the film industry the way they have.

Parodies are supposed to be witty and intelligent and even an homage to the originals....

NOT a vomit of a bunch of crap they threw together because they're not original enough to make their own movies....where every character gets high and doesn't have a vocabulary beyond the f-word....

wow, that's an entertaining show.....let's make a movie that pokes fun at all the scary movies and then we'll use King Kong, War of the Worlds as our main driving point, which was a sci-fi flick, not a horror flick...

ugh...

I could go on and on about how (censored) these movies are.

and don't even try to tell me they're funny and fun to watch because they're not... all they are is a ploy to get little 14 year olds with mom and dad's cash into the theatres so that the studios can make money.

the sad thing is that it works.
      Difference of opinion I guess.

I'm currently 14, but by the time the movie comes out (25th) I'll be 15! (Bday on 13th).

And I'll be forking out my own money now.

Comment

I will not be seeing this movie. It does not look all that great.

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna pass, because Epic Movie was terrible.

Comment

I loved scary movie 1 and 2, 3 and 4 and the rest of the spinoffs suck.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I liked Scary Movie, I thought it pointed out a lot of things that always happen "Slasher" films. The rest though didnt stay with one genre, and just tried to belittle someone elses work.

I will not be seeing "Meet the Spartans"
              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
              X