• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST: Season 4 thread!

Wow I just got done watching it...

Soooooooo much to discuss!

"I'm one of the Oceanic 6!!"

"Are they still alive?" "You heard me..."

"Are you going to tell anyone Hurley?" (Jack talking to Hurley at the institute)

Oh my.. What a season this is going to be!

Holy crap there is still a watcher!

I haven't watched since season one where I got so lost.

Then whenever I'm flipping through channels I look at Lost and for some reason they are in labs and crap like that and it's like, weren't you guys in an island?

Eh.

Comment

You need to get back to watching it!

LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Make that 2 of us... I still enjoy the show. Nice start to the season.
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

My only complaint is there are only 7 more episodes this season! TOO SHORT! How will they incorporate flashing BACK to the time on the Island now that they are rescued? Who is gonna die? Who are these Anti-Rescuers? WHY WHAT WHO WHER HUH?????

Comment

47 Episodes left...

Show took a dramatic turn for the better near the end of season 3.

The Hurly flash last week was handled better than the Jack flash of the season finale.

The characters are being written better and handled smarter. Better than being stuck in a cage for several episodes. The way they interact is what makes the show great, the flashes add texture. I didn't know how much legs this show would have after season one, but here we are going strong into 4.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
              47 Episodes left...

Show took a dramatic turn for the better near the end of season 3.

The Hurly flash last week was handled better than the Jack flash of the season finale.

The characters are being written better and handled smarter. Better than being stuck in a cage for several episodes. The way they interact is what makes the show great, the flashes add texture. I didn't know how much legs this show would have after season one, but here we are going strong into 4.
              I think it was in response to complaints by fans, and declining viewers that they started to make changes.

Is there really that many episodes left? I was under the impression that after this season there was only 2 more left, 8 episodes per, and 7 more this year, which would make 23? I hope I am wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
                I think it was in response to complaints by fans, and declining viewers that they started to make changes.

Is there really that many episodes left? I was under the impression that after this season there was only 2 more left, 8 episodes per, and 7 more this year, which would make 23? I hope I am wrong!
                Instead of two more season of 22 episodes which would be 44 episodes

They decided to stretch it out longer to keep the gravy train running.

3 seasons 16 episodes each. = 48 episodes

They only managed to record 8 before the writers strke went into full effect.

I don't know how that will affect the rest of the season or when or if they will have a rest of the season.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
                  Instead of two more season of 22 episodes which would be 44 episodes

They decided to stretch it out longer to keep the gravy train running.

3 seasons 16 episodes each. = 48 episodes

They only managed to record 8 before the writers strke went into full effect.

I don't know how that will affect the rest of the season or when or if they will have a rest of the season.
                  that is good news, that is IF this friggin writers strike EVER gets over!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
                    that is good news, that is IF this friggin writers strike EVER gets over!
                    I thought it just got over?

Comment

So thanks to my bordem at work and reading threw all the main threads today, I found this thread. I am another Lost fan. I have watched every episode.
                      I am just as confused about the Oceanic 6. But that goes with every season. They leave you hanging at each episode and one big question threw the season it seems. I have enjoyed this season alot. I was unsure as to how they would pull of another season after being rescued.
                      So here is the question for the week.

Why does Kate have Arron?

That really blew me away.

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                        Why does Kate have Arron?

That really blew me away.
                        I know same here....

Something happens to Claire!

Comment

So, the island apparently moves at a different time pace than the rest of the world, right? The helicopter took supposedly a couple hours to get back to the ship but it was well over a day for the people on the island... I think.

I'd still like to know what's up with the polar bears and the smoke creature...
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

This season has been awesome. Especially last episode, because Desmond is pretty much the best thing on the show. I think Claire must die for a couple of reasons. She's not interesting, for one, they haven't given her a subplot for a while. We know that they won't kill Jack, Kate, Locke, Hurley, Ben, and Sayid. That leaves Sawyer, who's too popular to kill, Sun and Jin (One of them could definitely die, but Aaron being with Kate makes me think they probably won't kill another child's parent). So Claire makes sense to die.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                              So, the island apparently moves at a different time pace than the rest of the world, right? The helicopter took supposedly a couple hours to get back to the ship but it was well over a day for the people on the island... I think.

I'd still like to know what's up with the polar bears and the smoke creature...
                              I think the smoke creature really had to do with the character Eko.. although it involved Locke and others at some point.

When Eko came to peace with what happened to his brother, the smoke killed eko, thus free his soul and his past sins.

Comment

Working...
                              X