LOST: Season 4 thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    I think the smoke creature really had to do with the character Eko.. although it involved Locke and others at some point.

When Eko came to peace with what happened to his brother, the smoke killed eko, thus free his soul and his past sins.
    Yeah, but the smoke had the face to face with Locke. And one of the recent shows had somebody asking Ben what the black smoke was and he said they didn't know.

So, it's part of the story seems to have a scope well beyond Eko.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
      Yeah, but the smoke had the face to face with Locke. And one of the recent shows had somebody asking Ben what the black smoke was and he said they didn't know.

So, it's part of the story seems to have a scope well beyond Eko.
      I wanted Eko to wack it with his stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
        So, the island apparently moves at a different time pace than the rest of the world, right? The helicopter took supposedly a couple hours to get back to the ship but it was well over a day for the people on the island... I think.

I'd still like to know what's up with the polar bears and the smoke creature...
        Each season I have grown more and more convinced it is the Bermuda Triangle. I may be way off base, but that is what I think.
        Bermuda Triangle

Definition from Mariam Dictionary.

Bermuda Triangle
        Function: geographical name
        triangular area North Atlantic between Bermuda, Florida, & Puerto Rico; site of numerous reported disappearances of planes & ships

http://plasma.nationalgeographic.com/mapmachine/

Looking at this map though and knowing they were flying from Australia to L.A. I guess I would not make sense for it to be the Bermuda Triangle. Maybe the have come into another anomily.

LOL maybe I am getting way to involved in this. LMAO......Maybe there is such a thing as over thinking!

As for them killing off Claire, wow. I guess only time will tell.

I was not happy when they killed off EKO. I liked his carecter. Same with Charlie.

What do you think will happen this week?

Comment

bumping.

So we know the Oceanic 6 is the following

Jack
          Kate
          Sun
          Hurley
          Sayid
          Aaron

We know Ben escapes from the island as well.

We don't know what happens to Julia / Sawyer / Locke / Jin / Michael / Claire

Jin may or may not be dead.

Rosseau is dead / Alex is dead.

Some point in the future Ben confronts Pennys Father about the island.
          Her father wants to find the island / Ben wants to kill Penny

So it appears the boat people will somehow be unsucessful.

And at some point we will fins out who is in the caskey that Jack visits, and why as time goes on he get worse with the drinking and pills until he meets with Kate to tell him they have to go back.

It is unsure though if Jack knows at any point that Claire is his half sister.

Lot of stuff to adress and four more episodes to go this season!

Still we only got 13 episodes this season instead of 16. I feel gipped.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
            bumping.

So we know the Oceanic 6 is the following

Jack
            Kate
            Sun
            Hurley
            Sayid
            Aaron

We know Ben escapes from the island as well.

We don't know what happens to Julia / Sawyer / Locke / Jin / Michael / Claire

Jin may or may not be dead.

Rosseau is dead / Alex is dead.

Some point in the future Ben confronts Pennys Father about the island.
            Her father wants to find the island / Ben wants to kill Penny

So it appears the boat people will somehow be unsucessful.

And at some point we will fins out who is in the caskey that Jack visits, and why as time goes on he get worse with the drinking and pills until he meets with Kate to tell him they have to go back.

It is unsure though if Jack knows at any point that Claire is his half sister.

Lot of stuff to adress and four more episodes to go this season!

Still we only got 13 episodes this season instead of 16. I feel gipped.
            Last night really left me confused.
            I am sure alot is going to happen in the next few epis.

Comment

There is a game that Widmore and Ben are playing....

"He changed the rules...."

What a great episode, can't wait for this weeks!

Comment

So the BLACK SMOKE question has been solved, Ben controlls the Black Smoke from his secret room, its a security device, very lethal and effective.

Comment

Damn was Kate fine as hell in the beginning of tonights episode....

Comment

Damn was Kate fine as hell in the beginning of tonights episode....
                    She is always smoken no mater what!

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                      She is always smoken no mater what!
                      Hey hey hey... don't talk about her that way.

I can only say stuff like that.

Anyways a great forum that I joined a while ago for Lost is:

http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Lots of members who are really hardcore about the show.

Comment

Only two episodes left this season.

Things are slowly pulling to a head.

Jacks medical episode the other week semed kind of filler, but I guess they felt the need to adress the start of how things start to fall apart for Jack.

The Ben focused episode was pretty tight. I like the idea he is going after Penny. Raises the question of if she is with Desmond, where are they and ifhe alive and off the island?

We may have the start of the story of what happens to Claire. Hopefully we will get more information on Jacob and what os going on in the cabin.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I think Claire is dead.

That was one reason why Miles didn't interrupt when her/Jack's dad took her away that night. Miles is special in that way in which he can communicate in someway with the dead.

I think that the RPG attack on her house made some sort of internal injury happen, which killed her that night in the jungle.

Comment

I think Claire is dead.

That was one reason why Miles didn't interrupt when her/Jack's dad took her away that night. Miles is special in that way in which he can communicate in someway with the dead.

I think that the RPG attack on her house made some sort of internal injury happen, which killed her that night in the jungle.
                            I dont think she dies man. I believe she stays on the Island, and becomes infiltrated with Jacks dad, who by the way I dont believe ever died either!! Is he the same man who Hurley seen before, or is the man still a mystery??? STILL SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X