"The Official "The Dark Knight" Thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
    I just voted in the poll, and it opened a link to a trailer, I thought for sure it was the new one, but it was an old one. I hope they release the trailer before 10,000 BC, so I don't have to go see that movie.

ha. no, they wouldn't release the trailer before the movie. no way. they've kept their trailers ALMOST airtight this entire time...except for a certain former projectionist who leaked the teaser onto the web before The Simpsons even opened.....

anyway, also it took quite some time for the prologue to appear on the web.

i didn't have to go see i am legend to see that, but i did see it in IMAX because of my connections...woohoo!

you won't see the trailer unless you wait until the night B.C. opens and someone will have it leaked for sure, but you'll have to be paying attention.

i think by now they've learned not to use youtube because youtube takes them down asap.

i for one am going to go see B.C. because it looks good. he's a good director, makes much better blockbusters than michael bay (story, plot and acting-wise).

plus i don't have to pay.......so...
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Yeah, the last trailer I found on youtube right away when I woke up in the morning. I'm sure the next one will be the same if it's released in theaters.

Comment

looks like there won't be a trailer with 10000 BC.

Comment

You Colorado boys are some lucky SoBs. The Dentmobile is making three stops in Colorado, and only one in Wisconsin.

Comment

There was a trailer.

Only it's the old one.

Why the hell was that news? That shouldn't have even been brought up by anyone.

Grr.
            sigpic

Comment

New trailer out! Saw it before Ironman http://whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

This is a screencap from the trailer that is easy to miss if you aren't paying attention: http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6...4051111ev1.jpg

I don't want to be disappointed with my expectations too high, but despite my efforts, I just can't help but get caught up in the hype for this movie. Ledger just looks amazing in that role and it's good to finally see Eckhart too. Only 2 more months...

Comment

Looks good, though it makes me sad each time I see Heath Ledger.

What a waste...
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badlandz View Post
                  New trailer out! Saw it before Ironman http://whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

This is a screencap from the trailer that is easy to miss if you aren't paying attention: http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6...4051111ev1.jpg

I don't want to be disappointed with my expectations too high, but despite my efforts, I just can't help but get caught up in the hype for this movie. Ledger just looks amazing in that role and it's good to finally see Eckhart too. Only 2 more months...
                  I've got my copy all downloaded onto the computer for viewing whenever i want.

the trailer also shows the transformation of Dent into Two-Face if you pay close enough attention as to why he's on the ground in a puddle of acid screaming: "NO!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by Elway View Post

What a waste...
                  me too. the third one will not be as amazing now without the reappearance of The Joker

I'm also upset that I'm going to be out of town and miss the premiere. I cannot believe this is happening after I had been the go-to guy for most of my friends about TDK updates, and everything....I've been waiting three years and I'm going to miss it...

I can find some podunk theater on the coast i guess, but it won't be IMAX.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post

What a waste...

Me too.. I think its going to be so hard watching it!

He had such a great career in front of him.

I can't wait to see it though. It looks like he does such a great job.

Comment

Working...
                    X