J-Lo has boy and girl twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-Lo has boy and girl twins

Jennifer Lopez gave birth to twins early Friday, making the singer and husband Marc Anthony the parents of a boy and a girl after one of pop music's most closely watched pregnancies.

"She's thrilled," Lopez's manager, Simon Fields, told The Associated Press. He said the babies were born "just after midnight this morning."

Fields confirmed that the girl arrived first, weighing 5 pounds, 7 ounces. "Her boy is 6 pounds even and arrived about 15 minutes later" at a Long Island hospital, he said. The location was not identified.

Ending months of speculation, Lopez confirmed her pregnancy at a Miami concert in November. Her father, David Lopez, told Telefutura's "Escandalo TV" earlier this month that the 39-year-old singer was expecting twins.

Lopez and Anthony, 38, married in 2004. The twins are her first children, and his fourth and fifth.

And I did not even know J-Lo was married.

Gotta ask.

What is it about celebs personal lives that make it so interesting to follow?

Or is it a Californian thing?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      And I did not even know J-Lo was married.

Gotta ask.

What is it about celebs personal lives that make it so interesting to follow?

Or is it a Californian thing?

I don't follow them... I just read the news on my msn mainpage.

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post

I don't follow them... I just read the news on my msn mainpage.
        Ah. I read that page to. Though all attention goes to sports, food or politics.

Yeah I'm really not a fun guy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          Ah. I read that page to. Though all attention goes to sports, food or politics.

Yeah I'm really not a fun guy.
          Bitter, is the word.
          sigpic

Comment

Funny, I always thought the same about you.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X