I Got Madden '05!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Madden '05!!!!!

Are you jealous? Anyway i got the hook up and played already. The game looks good. Kicking is a little bit more difficult and the new D features are nice. It seems like the AI is definately smarter because it's hard to move the ball at times.

Denver's D seems unstoppable and Darius Watts is frickin tight. It's hard to say what RB i like the best. I mostly use Bell or Griffin who's fast as hell.

I'm out like Ricky Williams!

Re: I Got Madden '05!!!!!

Originally posted by DenverFanInGB
    Are you jealous? Anyway i got the hook up and played already. The game looks good. Kicking is a little bit more difficult and the new D features are nice. It seems like the AI is definately smarter because it's hard to move the ball at times.

Denver's D seems unstoppable and Darius Watts is frickin tight. It's hard to say what RB i like the best. I mostly use Bell or Griffin who's fast as hell.

How did you get it? Is Ricky Williams in the game? Or did they take him out?
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

i got a copy from the local radio station cause my brother and roommate work there. EA gives them a bunch of promotional copies to give away. Ricky is on the game but with the online roster updates that'll come after preseason he won't be on their much longer.

Comment

Being that the game was massed produced already. I am sure Ricky Williams is in it, that will probably change if you go online and update your rosters. Eddie George will still be listed with Tenn instead of Dallas.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Hell ya Broncs D good news
          Last edited by kwc1210; 07-31-2004, 06:48 PM.
          Broncos+Defense=Orange Crush

INPREGNABLE

Comment

i got a copy from the local radio station cause my brother and roommate work there. EA gives them a bunch of promotional copies to give away. Ricky is on the game but with the online roster updates that'll come after preseason he won't be on their much longer.
            Dude thats awesome! I cant wait until I get my copy on the 12th!
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

how are the broncos ranked? their RB's and rooking ratings?

hey and is carolina and new england defenses 99 like it said in july????
              el.eva.tion

Comment

wuts Qs rating n bells rating
                [iMG]

Comment

Did plummers ratin improve any? How bout Al's
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

If you truly do have then tell us the stats for the broncos.

Comment

You are one lucky Bastard that is all I got to say. I'm sure you only got the original one not the Collectors Edition I'm guessing. Now please tell all the Madden NFL Haters on here how much better it is than ESPN NFL 2K5.

Comment

Madden NFL 2005 Super Bowl XXXIX Presentation!

I wanted to post this up for all you guy on here. I would have posted this up on my "Madden NFL 2005 Q&A" if they hadn't moved it to the Non-Broncos Forum. Pisses me off when they do that because most of the Headz are on here. Anyways this is a sample of the Presentation before and after of the Super Bowl in this years game. I'm sure there are a lot more than what they have shown because I don't think they would give you the whole thing. So this year it's actually worth playing the Super Bowl.

It's gonna take a while for it to download depending how fast your connection is. Make sure you have QuickTime because it only works for that. If you don't have it, you're ass out of luck unless you download QuickTime. You guys can thank my sexy behind later.

Comment

Something tells me this guy is lieing, else he would of posted the stats right away. Oh well, i may be able to get them by the end of today in a different way.

Comment

That's cool.

You guys really like the emoticon, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
                              That's cool.

You guys really like the emoticon, don't you?
                              No, hate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X