Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever see the movie Rainman?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ever see the movie Rainman?

    I have not, but I think I have heard what it is about...

    but anyway, they guy who the movie was based off of stayed in my hotel last night (so did Jenna Bush, but that's another story). I was told by the previous shift that he came came walking in with his assistant who checked him in.

    After check in he walks over to a little table carrying a duffel bag, he opens the duffel bag and pulls out an OSCAR (the award, and yes he won one). He then carried it with him up the elevator.

    He just checked out, he came down from the elevator carrying the OSCAR with him. I would have that baby locked up.

    I've had so many stupid famous people stay at the hotel in the last month (chelsea clinton, johnny depp for a week, jenna bush), this is by far the craziest .
    Last edited by sneakers; 04-10-2008, 03:38 AM.

  • #2
    He just came up to the desk right now...he must be around 65...but he brought up the Oscar with him and set it right on the desk and let me take a look at it. Pretty awesome that he won the award.
    Last edited by sneakers; 04-10-2008, 03:42 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sneakers View Post
      I have not, but I think I have heard what it is about...

      but anyway, they guy who the movie was based off of stayed in my hotel last night (so did Jenna Bush, but that's another story). I was told by the previous shift that he came came walking in with his assistant who checked him in.

      After check in he walks over to a little table carrying a duffel bag, he opens the duffel bag and pulls out an OSCAR (the award, and yes he won one). He then carried it with him up the elevator.

      He just checked out, he came down from the elevator carrying the OSCAR with him. I would have that baby locked up.

      I've had so many stupid famous people stay at the hotel in the last month (chelsea clinton, johnny depp for a week, jenna bush), this is by far the craziest .
      Wow thats awsome dude! That guy is amazing. I have so much respect for him and others like hime!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sneakers View Post
        I have not, but I think I have heard what it is about...

        but anyway, they guy who the movie was based off of stayed in my hotel last night (so did Jenna Bush, but that's another story). I was told by the previous shift that he came came walking in with his assistant who checked him in.

        After check in he walks over to a little table carrying a duffel bag, he opens the duffel bag and pulls out an OSCAR (the award, and yes he won one). He then carried it with him up the elevator.

        He just checked out, he came down from the elevator carrying the OSCAR with him. I would have that baby locked up.

        I've had so many stupid famous people stay at the hotel in the last month (chelsea clinton, johnny depp for a week, jenna bush), this is by far the craziest .

        I watched a documentary film about that guy, the dude is super smart! From what I remember he reads both pages of a book at the same time And retains all of it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
          I watched a documentary film about that guy, the dude is super smart! From what I remember he reads both pages of a book at the same time And retains all of it.
          Yeah I saw that documentary too. To be able to retain that much info in that amount of time is outstanding!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sneakers View Post
            He just came up to the desk right now...he must be around 65...but he brought up the Oscar with him and set it right on the desk and let me take a look at it. Pretty awesome that he won the award.
            He didn't let you touch it or pick it up? I always wondered just how heavy those things are.

            Cool Story.

            With all these famous people using your hotel, where are you located in Madison that would attract the stars?
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              His name is Kim Peek. Here is a cool video on youtube about him.



              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfDEAIszuQI
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                He didn't let you touch it or pick it up? I always wondered just how heavy those things are.

                Cool Story.

                With all these famous people using your hotel, where are you located in Madison that would attract the stars?
                Yeah, I didn't know people went to Wisconsin if they didn't HAVE to!!

                j/k

                Comment


                • #9
                  I had a oscar once.

                  Made of Chocolate though.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We call one of our sells guys at work Rain Main.

                    He acts like a complete idiot, dumb as dirt, spazzy, etc.

                    When a dealer calls he is on point and maybe one of the best sells guys I have seen. If a dealer throws out any numbers or a question in reference to anything he has the answer. It is pretty amazing... Then the after he hangs up he back to being like a mentally challenged person drooling.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X