Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden-Bronco stats.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Madden-Bronco stats.



    Wilson a 95, DJ an 81(AS A ROOKIE!), Champ a 99, wow I gotta download the pc version of this game!
    sigpic

  • #2
    olebroncofan Im jpbroncscp I no u got these from nfl-fans but I allready posted them here

    Comment


    • #3
      I find it funny how much better lenny got from last year, wasnt he like 65 las year overall? cant member.
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
        olebroncofan Im jpbroncscp I no u got these from nfl-fans but I allready posted them here
        Lol,
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncoterrell
          Thats so true, but i think they sould up kelly herndons stats also. they only go by what they see on the field. To me herndon is much better. i have herndon as a 85 overall. and walls an 83.
          Meh, too much editing, i only intend to change one or two things. I like Walls better anyways.

          Comment


          • #6
            Q n smith for me smith is 8
            [iMG]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GriffinRB22
              Q n smith for me smith is 8
              smith is 88
              [iMG]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GriffinRB22
                Q n smith for me smith is 8
                Smith's 88 is accurate, he is slowing down. Still great, but not as great as he once was.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GriffinRB22
                  Q n smith for me smith is 8
                  Q barely played... Little homer.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bell is really fast and the team as a whole looks good to me. I should deliver plenty of A$$ whoopins on 2005. Wonder why Chamberlain is not listed, he was signed before Sharpe retired.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And Lynch a 91.

                      I like it.
                      Finally Al and Pryce get some respect in the attributes dept.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by broncoterrell
                        Thats so true, but i think they sould up kelly herndons stats also. they only go by what they see on the field. To me herndon is much better. i have herndon as a 85 overall. and walls an 83.
                        WEll can't really complain he's got an 86 speed with a 91 acceleration and 90 agility that's not bad at all.
                        Last edited by vicious2500; 08-03-2004, 12:13 AM.
                        sigpic
                        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Still waiting for that MAdden2005 huh?

                          I've been enjoying ESPN NFL 2K5 for 2 weeks now. I'm one win away from the Super Bowl and QG won the rushing title w/ 1675 yards. Rod Smith was leading all receivers until he went down in week 10 with a broken arm. Triandos Luke took Smith's spot and ran back 5 punt returns and him and Lelie have been ripping up the opposing defenses. John Lynch picked off 6 passes and ran 2 of them back for TDs. Champ picked off 3 and ran 2 back. I got Ashley Lelie, Quentin Griffin and Mike Anderson going to the Pro Bowl.

                          Oh wait a minute Madden ain't out yet. oops didn't mean to rub it in for all you guys who didn't pick up 2K5.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sportsgeist
                            Still waiting for that MAdden2005 huh?

                            I've been enjoying ESPN NFL 2K5 for 2 weeks now. I'm one win away from the Super Bowl and QG won the rushing title w/ 1675 yards. Rod Smith was leading all receivers until he went down in week 10 with a broken arm. Triandos Luke took Smith's spot and ran back 5 punt returns and him and Lelie have been ripping up the opposing defenses. John Lynch picked off 6 passes and ran 2 of them back for TDs. Champ picked off 3 and ran 2 back. I got Ashley Lelie, Quentin Griffin and Mike Anderson going to the Pro Bowl.

                            Oh wait a minute Madden ain't out yet. oops didn't mean to rub it in for all you guys who didn't pick up 2K5.
                            Yes, the game where Manning is faster than Plummer. Lynch is too slow to run back any TDs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EMCF
                              Yes, the game where Manning is faster than Plummer. Lynch is too slow to run back any TDs.
                              Manning faster than Plummer in 2k5??? F*** me that's stupid...
                              sigpic

                              Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                              Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X