Megan Fox Racy Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan Fox Racy Photos!

A friend of mine gave me a link to a couple Racy photos a paparazzi shot of Megan Fox (top exposed) these of course are NSFW (Not Safe For Work)! I don’t know if these photos or links to the photos will violate the COC (code of conduct) so I won’t post direct links here unless given approval from the mods. If you want you PM me and I will forward you the links I have.

BTW – Megon Fox is the hot girl from Transformers!

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

It would be a violation of CoC to post or link.

If a member asks you to PM them, you may do so... you pretty much only can get in trouble for PMs if someone complains... which I doubt they would do after asking you to share.

Comment

If somebody wanted to PM me some racy pics of Megan Fox, he may do so......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        If somebody wanted to PM me some racy pics of Megan Fox, he may do so......
        i concur, i have no ethics

jk, but she is hot
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

I will report you if you gives links of my girlfriend topless.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            It would be a violation of CoC to post or link.

If a member asks you to PM them, you may do so... you pretty much only can get in trouble for PMs if someone complains... which I doubt they would do after asking you to share.
            I thought it might be a violation...thanks for the clarification!

Thx,
            Joe

sigpic

Comment

Now, do you really think Megan Fox would want these released?

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                maybe she shouldn't wander around in public topless?

*shrugs*

she's famous. she's hot. she's gonna get snapped if she does anything....period.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

*shrugs*

she's famous. she's hot. she's gonna get snapped if she does anything....period.
                  agreed, but she doesnt look as good as she did in transformers
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

*shrugs*

Well.. you really THINK she was walking around topless?

Or was the paparazzi doing there sneaky thing and snapping photos when it's immoral to do so?

Comment

Or was the paparazzi doing there sneaky thing and snapping photos when it's immoral to do so?
                      paparazzi would never ever do what you are accusing them of, i for one can not believe you even would think they are capable of it
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

They are nice

she looks really wierd though
                        Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

Comment

Probably not, unless it's a ploy to get more media exposure (which I doubt but can't put past some famous people - i.e. Paris Hilton). It sucks but these days celebrities need to be ultra careful, the paparazzi with do any and everything to get the shot that can make them some $. Anyway the photos are out there and they are being spread around, I know I'm not innocent because I'm forwarding the pics but what's done is done.

She was just walking around topless (getting out of the water), however in the shot(s) it appears that she expected some privacy and I'm assuming the shots were taken by a paparazzi doing their thing with a long lens.

Thx,
                          Joe

sigpic

Comment

Actually, it sounds like the pics are from the set of a movie she is shooting. So it would have ended up on the internet sooner or later anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
                              A friend of mine gave me a link to a couple Racy photos a paparazzi shot of Megan Fox (top exposed) these of course are NSFW (Not Safe For Work)! I don’t know if these photos or links to the photos will violate the COC (code of conduct) so I won’t post direct links here unless given approval from the mods. If you want you PM me and I will forward you the links I have.

BTW – Megon Fox is the hot girl from Transformers!

Thx,
                              Joe
                              YES PLEASE
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X