Star Wars: The Old Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    SWTOR has to be the biggest disappointing MMO I have ever played. It is quite unfortunate too. EA just cannot get it right ever. But just the Star Wars theme keeps me interested. Guild Wars 2 is F2P you hafta buy the game but is so worth it imo.
    i own both and personally i prefer SWTOR over GW2, even though GW2 is a good game. SWTOR gets a ton of hate but if you play it like its a single player game, its actually pretty good.

you play GW2 in the same manner, its not really a good mmo because you just play it by yourself most of the time like you do in SWTOR but the story and the cut scenes in SWTOR is much better than GW2 IMO

GW2 may have the WvW option and some may like that but its pretty boring for me, just a mindless zerg and i also don't like the fact that you cannot progress at max level.

not to mention i am a huge SW fan and that makes me more interested in SWTOR as well.
    sigpic

Comment

• funny SWTOR vidoes.

even if you are not a fan of the game you should check these out, some of them are pretty hilarious.

^ my fav so far

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X