Your fav "dark knight" line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your fav "dark knight" line

"you want too sea a magic trick???? i am going to make this pencil diappear"
    - Joker

And

-Whoever said it in the movie

Comment

When the joker says: Ya. After being asked if he really wants half of the money.

Really, thats it...it made me laugh so hard!!
      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Instead of favorite lines I'll give you favorite scenes...

When the Joker was coming out of the hospital in his dress and exploding the hospital. That was really dry humor but I found it hilarious.

The motorcycle scene was amazing when he ejected from the bat mobile.

The pencil trick was also hilarious

The ending was pretty bad ass also.

Comment

My favorite scene was when he was disguised as a police officer...totally surprised me!
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Funny Scene, when the joker comes out of the room dressed as a nurse and puts some Hand Sanitizer on his hands...hilarious.

Also when they say the joker has killed six people, and he mouths really funny, "SIX?"

and the things you guys above said were funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              Instead of favorite lines I'll give you favorite scenes...

When the Joker was coming out of the hospital in his dress and exploding the hospital. That was really dry humor but I found it hilarious.

The motorcycle scene was amazing when he ejected from the bat mobile.

The pencil trick was also hilarious

The ending was pretty bad ass also.
              that was gold
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
                Funny Scene, when the joker comes out of the room dressed as a nurse and puts some Hand Sanitizer on his hands...hilarious.

Also when they say the joker has killed six people, and he mouths really funny, "SIX?"

and the things you guys above said were funny too.
                when he mouthed "six?" i laughed out loud
                sigpic

Comment

Frack! I hafta go see it! Been too busy... but one of these nights VERY soon. The gf had not seen Batman Begins, so I made her sit and watch it last night. She LOVED it and can't wait to go see Dark Knight. Pro this weekend...
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    Frack! I hafta go see it! Been too busy... but one of these nights VERY soon. The gf had not seen Batman Begins, so I made her sit and watch it last night. She LOVED it and can't wait to go see Dark Knight. Pro this weekend...
                    FYI this is loads beyond better than Batman Begins. Even though Batman Begins is a great movie.

Comment

The pencil trick scene.

The entire time Joker was dressed like a nurse.

"Why so serious?" It keeps sticking with me.

"We could go on like this forever..." <--- Makes me emo. :'(

Comment

Every single scene with The Joker. I always laughed at something when he was on, he had some awesome lines, and the way he says some of them made me laugh.

I love when he's dressed as a hospital nurse. I laughed hard when he was trying to blow up the hospital.

I think my favorite line of his was when he says "And here....we....go." before he expects the ferry's to blow up. For some reason that line is sticking with me and its the first one that always pops into my head.

There were some cool scenes with Batman too, like the motorcycle.

Gah, I'll just say every scene was awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

joker to batman - (cackling) "i don't want to kill you...what would i do without you? go back to rippin off mob dealers? no...no.....NO... no, you complete me!"

that bolded part had the entire theater cracking up
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                            Every single scene with The Joker. I always laughed at something when he was on, he had some awesome lines, and the way he says some of them made me laugh.

I love when he's dressed as a hospital nurse. I laughed hard when he was trying to blow up the hospital.

I think my favorite line of his was when he says "And here....we....go." before he expects the ferry's to blow up. For some reason that line is sticking with me and its the first one that always pops into my head.

There were some cool scenes with Batman too, like the motorcycle.

Gah, I'll just say every scene was awesome.
                            I'm with you, Shelbi. The scene where he's in the nurse's uniform and blowing up the hospital. The way he was walking out of that hospital almost made me pee my pants.

However, he had several great lines. His performance was amazing.
                            I fear explanations explanatory of things explained ~ Abe Lincoln

GO ROCKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockiesnurse99 View Post
                              I'm with you, Shelbi. The scene where he's in the nurse's uniform and blowing up the hospital. The way he was walking out of that hospital almost made me pee my pants.

However, he had several great lines. His performance was amazing.
                              Loved his reaction after the first explosion

Comment

Working...
                              X