Catwoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catwoman

According to reports Christopher Nolan wants freaking CHER to be the next Catwomen. To that I say................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    According to reports Christopher Nolan wants freaking CHER to be the next Catwomen. To that I say................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    No ****ing way.

That will never happen.

Hopefully.

I swear, they better not even have Catwoman as the next villan at all.

RIDDLER, RIDDLER, RIDDLER, RIDDLER
    sigpic

Comment

I think Cher would be awesome in that part.

Comment

Comment

hahahahahahaha. good one southy.

you better watch it or certain posters might get bent out of shape about your "reports"

good thing Nolan put Catwoman in the same basket as Penguin when he said they don't have any place in his Batman. (But I personally think Penguin, if done correctly would be sick).

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
          No ****ing way.

That will never happen.

Hopefully.

I swear, they better not even have Catwoman as the next villan at all.

RIDDLER, RIDDLER, RIDDLER, RIDDLER
          Well, there's certainly lots and lots of talk about Riddler. So, it might actually happen.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

It's Nolan that wants Cher, "He wants to her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years. The new Catwoman will be the absolute opposite of Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry's purring creations

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment...ougarcatwoman/
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

It's Nolan that wants Cher, "He wants to her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years. The new Catwoman will be the absolute opposite of Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry's purring creations

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment...ougarcatwoman/
              Have Ozzie be the stunt double that comes in for a scene where Catwoman freaks out Batman by biting off a bat's head!

Comment

I questioned Nolan when he cast Ledger as The Joker...

I was even uncertain about Bale as Batman (and Bale is my favorite actor)...

so after being proven wrong twice about this... (also i was unsure about Eckhart, but thought he'd still do alright....but I wanted other people in the role).

But Cher......................no... way... please Nolan.

it's not even that I don't want Cher to play Catwoman... it's that I don't really want Catwoman in his movies (unless in some sort of way like i described in that other thread).

there are tons of actresses that would do a much better job than Cher.

not to mention, Selina Kyle is Bruce Wayne's one true love interest (other than his forbidden fruit Tahlia) so Catwoman would have to be younger...

I dunno... just have The Riddler in it and let's get it goin' already!
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, I can appreciate that he wants to take a chance... but CHER?!

This has got to just be a bad rumor... Right?
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Sounds like this Nolan guy should be fired, but hey, what ever keeps her from singing......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                      Sounds like this Nolan guy should be fired, but hey, what ever keeps her from singing......
                      hahahahahahahaha. that's what people started saying when he cast Ledger....

oops.
                      sigpic

Comment

No worries Mr. Nolan! I have found your next Catwoman!

Comment

I thought the rumor was the next batman is gonna be the riddler with johnny depp as the riddler

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
                            I thought the rumor was the next batman is gonna be the riddler with johnny depp as the riddler
                            that was so premiere week rumor... lol.

also the other rumor of that week was Jolie as Catwoman.

and before all you sheltered Jolie droolers chime in saying she'd be perfect for the role... no. she wouldn't be.

hell, she couldn't even get Laura Croft right... she's not going to do Catwoman justice with her horrible acting and not-so-good-looking-as-everyone-seems-to-think face.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X