Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helluva trick play!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Helluva trick play!!

    SOrry if your comps don't let you get it, it's on break.com. Clean, rated PG, I promise.

    http://www.break.com/action-sports/a...rick-play.html
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  • #2
    Is that even legal?

    Comment


    • #3
      it seems not legal

      Comment


      • #4
        what part seemed illegal... the snap, the walking, or the TD run?

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh wait... I guess there was a legal snap in there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Can't be legal, the Center has to snap it to the QB doesn't he??


            sigpic


            FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



            :cool:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
              Can't be legal, the Center has to snap it to the QB doesn't he??
              no... never seen direct snaps to the runners? most of the time it's a shotgun formation and the snap goes directly to the fullback or halfback and they blast through. takes out the middle-man...

              but this was just weird... i mean, how'd they even get away with it? the team didn't even act like the ball had been snapped, usually as soon as that ball moves, the d-line is on the move... i can't believe they fell for it.

              they deserved to get scored on...
              sigpic

              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                no... never seen direct snaps to the runners? most of the time it's a shotgun formation and the snap goes directly to the fullback or halfback and they blast through. takes out the middle-man...

                but this was just weird... i mean, how'd they even get away with it? the team didn't even act like the ball had been snapped, usually as soon as that ball moves, the d-line is on the move... i can't believe they fell for it.

                they deserved to get scored on...
                let me rephrase that....doesn't the center have to snap the ball??


                sigpic


                FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                :cool:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                  no... never seen direct snaps to the runners? most of the time it's a shotgun formation and the snap goes directly to the fullback or halfback and they blast through. takes out the middle-man...

                  but this was just weird... i mean, how'd they even get away with it? the team didn't even act like the ball had been snapped, usually as soon as that ball moves, the d-line is on the move... i can't believe they fell for it.

                  they deserved to get scored on...
                  Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  let me rephrase that....doesn't the center have to snap the ball??
                  The center DOES snap the ball... to the QB. Just like any other play. I was at a game where this was attempted.

                  The reason the D-line doesn't go (or didn't in this case) is because the QB / line starts yelling, "Wait... wait... wrong ball guys, wrong ball... Coach, we need the game ball, hold on!" and he casually gets the snap and just stands up and doesn't move... and from there, you see what happens.

                  Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                  sigpic

                  Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They did a side snap,
                    where instead of the center giving the ball through the legs, he turned a little and just handed it to him.

                    It's legal

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It just surprises me that at that level the refs knew/know enough not to blow the whistle and let the play happen. It still cracks me up to see the play.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        It just surprises me that at that level the refs knew/know enough not to blow the whistle and let the play happen. It still cracks me up to see the play.
                        coach probably tells them before the game to look out for that play....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          coach probably tells them before the game to look out for that play....
                          Good point.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Forward that to Mike, we should totally try it

                            I guess I'm a fuddy duddy but um ... shouldn't we be teaching kids to play within the spirit of the game? It's funny but pretty chicken**** IMO.

                            It reminds of a parent I know that coaches a kids football team. He has the parents attend the other teams practices and video tape them to find out who the athletes are. Then gameplans accordingly.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              wow, that was pretty sneaky. Anybody ever do the fumblerooskie in high school?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X