Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazarus4444
    replied
    wow, that was pretty sneaky. Anybody ever do the fumblerooskie in high school?

Leave a comment:

• Shanahanigans
    replied
    Forward that to Mike, we should totally try it

I guess I'm a fuddy duddy but um ... shouldn't we be teaching kids to play within the spirit of the game? It's funny but pretty chicken**** IMO.

It reminds of a parent I know that coaches a kids football team. He has the parents attend the other teams practices and video tape them to find out who the athletes are. Then gameplans accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    coach probably tells them before the game to look out for that play....
    Good point.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    It just surprises me that at that level the refs knew/know enough not to blow the whistle and let the play happen. It still cracks me up to see the play.
    coach probably tells them before the game to look out for that play....

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    It just surprises me that at that level the refs knew/know enough not to blow the whistle and let the play happen. It still cracks me up to see the play.

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    They did a side snap,
    where instead of the center giving the ball through the legs, he turned a little and just handed it to him.

It's legal

Leave a comment:

• McKeough
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    no... never seen direct snaps to the runners? most of the time it's a shotgun formation and the snap goes directly to the fullback or halfback and they blast through. takes out the middle-man...

but this was just weird... i mean, how'd they even get away with it? the team didn't even act like the ball had been snapped, usually as soon as that ball moves, the d-line is on the move... i can't believe they fell for it.

they deserved to get scored on...
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    let me rephrase that....doesn't the center have to snap the ball??
    The center DOES snap the ball... to the QB. Just like any other play. I was at a game where this was attempted.

The reason the D-line doesn't go (or didn't in this case) is because the QB / line starts yelling, "Wait... wait... wrong ball guys, wrong ball... Coach, we need the game ball, hold on!" and he casually gets the snap and just stands up and doesn't move... and from there, you see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    no... never seen direct snaps to the runners? most of the time it's a shotgun formation and the snap goes directly to the fullback or halfback and they blast through. takes out the middle-man...

but this was just weird... i mean, how'd they even get away with it? the team didn't even act like the ball had been snapped, usually as soon as that ball moves, the d-line is on the move... i can't believe they fell for it.

let me rephrase that....doesn't the center have to snap the ball??

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Can't be legal, the Center has to snap it to the QB doesn't he??

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Can't be legal, the Center has to snap it to the QB doesn't he??

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Oh wait... I guess there was a legal snap in there.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    what part seemed illegal... the snap, the walking, or the TD run?

Leave a comment:

• doris666
    replied
    it seems not legal

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Is that even legal?

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    started a topic Helluva trick play!!

Helluva trick play!!

SOrry if your comps don't let you get it, it's on break.com. Clean, rated PG, I promise.

http://www.break.com/action-sports/a...rick-play.html
Working...
X