• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Contraptions!

This is to get back at BM69 for getting me stuck on a game. LOL JK

Fantastic Contraption

Good luck!

You can post up your fav contraptions in this thread as well. Hope you all enjoy. Remember it starts easy but it does get harder.
    Last edited by lilsstinkr; 09-08-2008, 08:03 AM.

Here is one I did!

Comment

Not fair, I can't get on at work! I thought if you could I would be able too! I'll try it at home.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
        Not fair, I can't get on at work! I thought if you could I would be able too! I'll try it at home.
        Damn that sucks. I am guessing I will only have it for a week or two. Then they will block it. LOL
        Definatly try it when you get home. Warning it is addictive. Hubby was playing till 10:30 last night.

Comment

This one made me mad! lol

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1443619

Comment

Bump

Did any one try this yet?

Comment

I tried it at home, because work sucks and they won't let me play

But anyway, this is hard!!!! I'm either a bit slow, or not engineering-minded. Maybe a bit of both I couldn't do it, I did the first one where it was just a straight line, but after that, I wasn't able to figure it out....

Comment

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                I tried it at home, because work sucks and they won't let me play

But anyway, this is hard!!!! I'm either a bit slow, or not engineering-minded. Maybe a bit of both I couldn't do it, I did the first one where it was just a straight line, but after that, I wasn't able to figure it out....
                Same with me. I'm just not engineering minded. I keep trying to make various cars and stuff. It doesn't always work.
                I adopted Peanut!!!
                Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

sigpic

Comment

try looking at ones that other people have put together and see if that helps you. I have been stuck on one for about a week and it is realy making my mad. LOL

the level 18 tube.

Comment

Working...
                  X