Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Office Season 5 Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Office Season 5 Thread

    The Office Season 5 premiere is on tommorow!!!!



    Oh, could I ask you east coast and central time people who will see the premire before us to not post anything until everybody has seen the premiere? Most of us are in mountain time and will see it 1/2 hours after you.


    I know there are a few fans here, so this thread can be for the whole season to talk about The Office.
    Last edited by Skywalker; 09-24-2008, 07:26 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    I Love The Office!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
      The Office Season 5 premire is on tommorow!!!!



      Oh, could I ask you east coast and central time people who will see the premire before us to not post anything until everybody has seen the premire? Most of us are in mountain time and will see it 1/2 hours after you.


      I know there are a few fans here, so this thread can be for the whole season to talk about The Office.
      Dang, that sucks. I wont say a word. I promise
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I just fell in love with the Office like a month ago. I'm trying to finish all the past seasons right now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
          Dang, that sucks. I wont say a word. I promise
          Thank you. Most of the time I don't care about spoilers, but I've been waiting for this premiere for a long time and it just wouldn't be the same.

          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          I just fell in love with the Office like a month ago. I'm trying to finish all the past seasons right now.
          What season are you on right now?
          Last edited by Skywalker; 09-24-2008, 07:26 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
            Thank you. Most of the time I don't care about spoilers, but I've been waiting for this premire for a long time and it just wouldn't be the same.



            What season are you on right now?
            First season third episode.

            Like I've seen random episodes there and there so it's not like I've actually only seen 3 episodes of the Office.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              First season third episode.

              Like I've seen random episodes there and there so it's not like I've actually only seen 3 episodes of the Office.
              You've got a long ways to go then.

              Do you own all the seasons or are you watching them online?
              Last edited by Skywalker; 09-24-2008, 06:24 PM.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                vgot a long ways to go then.

                Do you own all the seasons or are you watching them online?
                My friend has all the seasons and she's letting me borrow her DVD's. I have been pretty busy so I haven't had time to watch a lot... I've had the DVD's for like a month now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  WOOT WOOT
                  sigpic
                  -------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OMG YEY!!!!

                    I have been waiting for this day for a very, very long time!

                    <--Stanleyesque
                    ...capture it...remember it...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
                      OMG YEY!!!!

                      I have been waiting for this day for a very, very long time!

                      <--Stanleyesque
                      yup thats not a news paper its a crossword puzzle book
                      sigpic
                      -------

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                        yup thats not a news paper its a crossword puzzle book
                        Did I stutter?



                        ...capture it...remember it...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The premiere was AWESOME!!!!
                          ...capture it...remember it...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great premeire.

                            - PAM AND JIM!!!! THAT IS ALL I NEED TO SAY!!!! YAY!!!!

                            - Holly is a cool character. And Michael is an idiot.

                            - I'm really glad they kept that Kevin is mentally retarded joke going. That was the best joke in the finale last year.


                            Is next week's episode going to be a half hour or hour long one? Last season they had 4 hour long ones in a row, but I haven't heard anything. I'm assuming its a half hour.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well written premier.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X