Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Office Season 5 Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Yeah... and the list said "Other companies"... LMAO!!!

    I serioulsy wasn't expecting Pam to go with Michael. But Jim, was very understanding. I wonder if there's gonna be any "friction" developed between them because of that and also because she's now in paper sales as a competitor to Jim.
    Nah, I don't think there will be any "friction" between Pam and Jim because of this. Like someone else said, Jim's been encouraging Pam to try something else instead of being a receptionist for the rest of the life since Season 2. I think he's more thrilled than anything that she's trying something new, especially since the graphic designer thing didn't work out.

    I'm more worried about the new boss (I think his name is Charles?), because he hates Jim so much anyway (Why? I don't know. I thought the two-way petting zoo was a great idea ), he's going to say dumb stuff like now Jim has a "conflict of interest" sort of thing because his fiancee works for another company.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • I was in heaven with TWO episodes last night!!!!!! I'll admit.... Kevin as the receptionist was pretty dang funny. Also... Dwight and Andy "dueling/playing" together for Kelly(the new one) sounded pretty good. I was impressed.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


      Comment


      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        I was in heaven with TWO episodes last night!!!!!! I'll admit.... Kevin as the receptionist was pretty dang funny. Also... Dwight and Andy "dueling/playing" together for Kelly(the new one) sounded pretty good. I was impressed.
        Dwight and Andy was and always will be my FAVORITES together holy crap they were so funny. What was the song that they were singing because it was so familiar yet I couldn't think up the name?

        I also loved how they changed up the opening credits to because now it seems the writers are really going full circle with this Micheal Scott Paper Company. The fact that they got their first sale by Pam was awesome too with their awkward celebration after

        Comment


        • That Dwight/Andy/new receptionist scene with the music was fantastic.

          Comment


          • Not to be off topic but I have to say Parks and Recreation is so crappy and unoriginal.

            Honestly having a blond female Micheal Scott doesn't automatically make your show good. On top of that the way the show is run is exactly like the Office except for the fact that the topics that this show deals with is really stupid. No one cares about people that works for parks and stuff it isn't interesting, the office was awesome because people could relate to the people but I can't really relate to any of these characters in this show or the characters are just plain stupid and unoriginal.

            Rip off female Micheal Scott.

            A redneck Indian guy..... Really?

            Rashida Jones character just bores me and the boyfriend is just a lazy turd.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              Not to be off topic but I have to say Parks and Recreation is so crappy and unoriginal.

              Honestly having a blond female Micheal Scott doesn't automatically make your show good. On top of that the way the show is run is exactly like the Office except for the fact that the topics that this show deals with is really stupid. No one cares about people that works for parks and stuff it isn't interesting, the office was awesome because people could relate to the people but I can't really relate to any of these characters in this show or the characters are just plain stupid and unoriginal.

              Rip off female Micheal Scott.

              A redneck Indian guy..... Really?

              Rashida Jones character just bores me and the boyfriend is just a lazy turd.

              I concur...

              Comment


              • Bumping this thread. New episode was on tonight. I liked it (especially Kevin and his chili in the cold open ). I kinda miss Pam being the receptionist though, just because I'm so used to her being one.

                Is it just me, or has Dwight seemed alittle out of character this entire season? Its hard to explain.....but something just feels off with him. *shrugs*

                Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                Not to be off topic but I have to say Parks and Recreation is so crappy and unoriginal.

                Honestly having a blond female Micheal Scott doesn't automatically make your show good. On top of that the way the show is run is exactly like the Office except for the fact that the topics that this show deals with is really stupid. No one cares about people that works for parks and stuff it isn't interesting, the office was awesome because people could relate to the people but I can't really relate to any of these characters in this show or the characters are just plain stupid and unoriginal.

                Rip off female Micheal Scott.

                A redneck Indian guy..... Really?

                Rashida Jones character just bores me and the boyfriend is just a lazy turd.
                I agree about this. I only watched the Pilot episode, and laughed twice. When she fell into the pit, and when Rashida Jones' boyfriend asked her to make pancakes.

                Another thing that annoyed me was their camera angles and such, especially when they do talking heads. Its kinda like they're trying to say "We are doing these weird angles to make it seem like its The Office, but its also not. PLEASE watch this completely stupid ripoff of The Office."
                Last edited by Skywalker; 05-04-2009, 06:43 PM.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                  Bumping this thread. New episode was on tonight. I liked it (especially Kevin and his chili in the cold open ). I kinda miss Pam being the receptionist though, just because I'm so used to her being one.

                  Is it just me, or has Dwight seemed alittle out of character this entire season? Its hard to explain.....but something just feels off with him. *shrugs
                  ."
                  Kevin and his chili was great!!! Was I the only one hwo thought it looked pretty good though???

                  Dwight does seem out of character. I wonder where they're going with that.

                  But... Meredith and her inappopriate attire?!?!?!?! LMFAO!!!!! I about died!!!! Michael and his joke firing. And also Toby having to regulate casual friday. Angela complaining about Oscar's toes?!?! This episode was pretty darn funny!!!
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • "I don't hear cheaters, tramps, or any women that break my best friends heart" LMAO!!!!
                    "What does one fiance and one lover equal? One whore"

                    Dwight's friend hahahahahaha.


                    This had so many funny moments lol...

                    "How many people need to get hurt before we learn? 1? 2? 3?........4?

                    5?


                    6?




                    7?









                    8?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                      "I don't hear cheaters, tramps, or any women that break my best friends heart" LMAO!!!!
                      "What does one fiance and one lover equal? One whore"

                      Dwight's friend hahahahahaha.


                      This had so many funny moments lol...

                      "How many people need to get hurt before we learn? 1? 2? 3?........4?

                      5?


                      6?




                      7?









                      8?
                      I want Michael and Holly back together....

                      And Jim and Pam??!?!?!?!!? I bet they name it Eric!!!!
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        I want Michael and Holly back together....

                        And Jim and Pam??!?!?!?!!? I bet they name it Eric!!!!
                        Eric? why Eric?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          I want Michael and Holly back together....

                          And Jim and Pam??!?!?!?!!? I bet they name it Eric!!!!
                          My bet is Dwight K. Shrute Halpert

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                            My bet is Dwight K. Shrute Halpert-Beasley
                            Fixt it.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X