Movie Quotes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Quotes...

Cause I'm bored I decided to start a game. I'm going to post a quote from a movie, and you hafta guess what its from and then add your own quote for the next person.

First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, so I must do nothin'. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.

This is very easy, but at the moment I can't think of any others.
    I believe in Miracles, where you from you sexy thing?
    -------------------

Re: Movie Quotes...

Originally posted by plummerchick16
    Cause I'm bored I decided to start a game. I'm going to post a quote from a movie, and you hafta guess what its from and then add your own quote for the next person.

First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, so I must do nothin'. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.

umm, "Mangy Pete and the Scallywags of Antioch?"

Cody J. Esquire
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Re: Movie Quotes...

pirates of the caribean
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

forgot

stupid is as stupid does

( clue , its not the life and times of a kc fan)
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Re: Re: Movie Quotes...

Originally posted by Elway4King
          umm, "Mangy Pete and the Scallywags of Antioch?"

Cody J. Esquire
          Lol, nope.
          -------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
            forrest gump.
            "Whats wrong? Its mega maid, shes gone from suck to blow"?
            Lol, Space Balls

"I never saw you throw that gentleman off the balcony. All I care about is: are you happy with your haircut?"
            -------------------

Comment

Lol, Space Balls

"I never saw you throw that gentleman off the balcony. All I care about is: are you happy with your haircut?"
              Edward Scissorhands

Cody J. Esquire
              "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
              "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
              "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
              "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
              "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
              "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
              "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Edward Scissorhands

Cody J. Esquire
                Man you're bad at this, nope.
                -------------------

Comment

Lol, Space Balls

the rock.

lets put the women and children to bed and go looking for fuc---- dinner.
                  Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Man you're bad at this, nope.
                    Let me guess again, "Barber Shop 3: Even More Unfunny."

Not a hockey fan here so I gotta ask, who is that guy on your sig? He looks like he's 12.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                      the rock.

lets put the women and children to bed and go looking for fuc---- dinner.
                      "Jurrasic Park 4: Neandertals at Large?"

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Let me guess again, "Barber Shop 3: Even More Unfunny."

Not a hockey fan here so I gotta ask, who is that guy on your sig? He looks like he's 12.

Cody J. Esquire
                        Nope, want me to tell you? His name is Eric Peter-Kaiser, he played Mark Johnson in the movie 'Miracle'
                        -------------------

Comment

"Jurrasic Park 4: Neandertals at Large?"

Cody J. Esquire
                          a guy who likes football does not know this quote?....think elway think

Thanks SNK16

Comment

did I not get it right.......THE ROCK

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Nope, want me to tell you? His name is Eric Peter-Kaiser, he played Mark Johnson in the movie 'Miracle'
                              Ahh yeah, I saw that movie. Fell asleep towards the end though, I just found that movie too predictable.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
                              X