Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get sad and cry watching TV characters?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sean669 View Post
    One movie made me cry, and I swore I would never tell.......Armagedon....when Bruce tricked Ben, and he had to say by to his daughter... that killed me....lol.....I know...cheeeeezzzzzzyyy..
    Weird I just watched that movie last night.



    Yeah that's pretty depressing.... but when I was a little kid I always thought Harry was about to kill AJ when he pulled his O2 tube out.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      Weird I just watched that movie last night.



      Yeah that's pretty depressing.... but when I was a little kid I always thought Harry was about to kill AJ when he pulled his O2 tube out.
      That was crazy...I think he was messing with him, trying to scare him.....you know daddy's little girl...

      One of my favorite movies though. I think because I went to see it when I got back together with at the time what I thought, and sometimes still do my soulmate. That woman still has a hold on me.
      Since 1974!!!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sean669 View Post
        That was crazy...I think he was messing with him, trying to scare him.....you know daddy's little girl...

        One of my favorite movies though. I think because I went to see it when I got back together with at the time what I thought, and sometimes still do my soulmate. That woman still has a hold on me.
        I always felt bad for that Gruber guy...

        All he does in the movie is get punched, and then dies.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          I always felt bad for that Gruber guy...

          All he does in the movie is get punched, and then dies.
          lol...thats right....The Russian Guy was classic though...
          American Components... Russian Components... All made in Taiwan!
          Since 1974!!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Mask, with Cher. Gets me howling everytime
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment

            Working...
            X