No announcement yet.

American Idols family killed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The disgusting thing is the person they have in custody is the boy's stepfather.
    Last edited by Kapaibro; 10-28-2008, 01:00 AM.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Jennifer Hudson was not my favorite contestant on American Idol Season 3. But nobody deserves this to happen to them or their family. I have cried, not floods of tears, but I have cried over this none-the-less. It breaks my heart. I pray that she and her sister can pull through this difficult time. And my heart just goes out to her. I hope that the creep(s) that did this are found and brought to justice. It won't bring anyone back, but it'll give the Hudson's a chance to move forward.

Comment

There is a God, and he is loving. I don't know why bad things happen, but I do know he can use them to do good things down the road. One reason I do know, is he gave us all free will, he can choise to do good, or choise to do bad. It is up to us to decide what we do. If we didn't have this choice then any act of love would not be "True Love" it would be forced. Unfortenutly you have to take the good with the bad. As I said, this still can have good come out of it. God will never waste a hurt if we allow him to work threw our pain.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

People do bad things because they have freedom of choice.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Cease and desist with the religious arguement.

This did not happen because of God. It happened because of a human being.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
              Cease and desist with the religious arguement.

This did not happen because of God. It happened because of a human being.
              I did not bring it up, but because it was brought up I felt the need to say what I thought.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
                I did not bring it up, but because it was brought up I felt the need to say what I thought.
                The comment was directed at everyone who is making this a religious/God issue.

It is not. It is the fault of a human being with freedom of choice.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                  The comment was directed at everyone who is making this a religious/God issue.

It is not. It is the fault of a human being with freedom of choice.
                  Fair enough.
                  sigpic

Comment

My wife was watching Nancy Grace last night going over this and it is so heart breaking. Got me choked up a little bit especially referring to this innocent young 7 year old shot multiple times.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being whoever did this.

Randy, Paula and Simon have all contacted her with sympathies, shock and prayers.

I still cannot even imagine what she is going through. I was unaware that Jennifer is also the one that had to identify all the bodies.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X