Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the Big Bang Theory on CBS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the Big Bang Theory on CBS

    Anyone watch it? I missed last nights and can't find an online link to catch it and from what I gather that is one of the ew shows CBS does not show all of online, just clips. Any help?
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  • #2
    It appears I am the only one here who watches it? Humph!!! Oh well.. for what it's worth, Penny seems to be getting hotter as the episodes go on, like last weeks as she was standing at the door listening to Sheldon demand a ride to work and she was wearing that white top with no bra..... mmmmm......
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


    Comment


    • #3
      Love that show. I think last nights was a repeat because of the World Series.

      Nothin' but nothin' but Great in 2k8!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by REB View Post
        Love that show. I think last nights was a repeat because of the World Series.
        That would explain why the DVD didn't record it... thanks!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • #5
          Love this show!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by maryjstar89 View Post
            Love this show!
            Amiright about Penny though? Like that scene where she's standing just beind Sheldon's shoulder as he was starting the driving simulator? She looked hawt just then.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Amiright about Penny though? Like that scene where she's standing just beind Sheldon's shoulder as he was starting the driving simulator? She looked hawt just then.
              Oh yea, she's pretty hot

              Nothin' but nothin' but Great in 2k8!

              Comment


              • #8
                I wish Penny and Leonard would just get together. /sigh

                Penny had the perfect chance to tell Leonard that she doesn't want him to go... instead, she tells the door???!?!?!!
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  I wish Penny and Leonard would just get together. /sigh

                  Penny had the perfect chance to tell Leonard that she doesn't want him to go... instead, she tells the door???!?!?!!
                  it's the classic sitcom build-up

                  there's a couple ways this can go now

                  the ross way in friends, the series finale wedding, or just keep it the same dance till they get canceled
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    it's the classic sitcom build-up

                    there's a couple ways this can go now

                    the ross way in friends, the series finale wedding, or just keep it the same dance till they get canceled
                    The jersey in your sig? I'm patiently waiting for a Moreno one like that. Not sure I can do the yellow.... :offtopic:

                    You're right about how/where they go from here.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That is the one prime time show I can watch. I love it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        One of my favorite shows by far.

                        Penny had a pretty decent scene there in this last one.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Two and a Half Men owns all
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            One of my favorite shows by far.

                            Penny had a pretty decent scene there in this last one.
                            Ya mean, when she opened the door wearing that white top??
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                              That is the one prime time show I can watch. I love it.
                              Scrubs, the Office and Big Band Theory are top 3 on my DVR.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X