X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony View Post
    Kraven the hunter would be a good possibility as the next villian, and perhaps The lizard. I recall raimi wanted the vulture at one point, and he still may be considered.
    The Lizard is actually a very likely possibility since Dr. Connors appears in both Spiderman 2 and 3.

as for the other four villians or however many Raimi tries to unsuccessfully cram in, who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Kraven the hunter would be a good possibility as the next villian, and perhaps The lizard. I recall raimi wanted the vulture at one point, and he still may be considered.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post
    I was so pissed off at the first Spiderman movie that came out in 2002, I never bothered with the 2nd and 3rd.

but this past weekend, I decided to watch Spiderman 2 and 3, and they were actually pretty good, I was impressed. I still don't like the first one because of the lame ending...but eh it is what it is.

hope the 4th one is as good as 2 and 3.
    ............the first one is the best one.

the 2nd one is decent, and the 3rd one is just horrible.

What's so lame about the ending in the first one?

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    I was so pissed off at the first Spiderman movie that came out in 2002, I never bothered with the 2nd and 3rd.

but this past weekend, I decided to watch Spiderman 2 and 3, and they were actually pretty good, I was impressed. I still don't like the first one because of the lame ending...but eh it is what it is.

I thought the first one was the best out of all 3. (2 was very decent)

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied

..............your film cred just went into the negative. in fact you now owe a balance on your account.

please make the necessary payments to avoid any further plummetting that may cause you to endure horrible filmmaking for the rest of your life.

thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Overtime
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    Oh sorry. I'm getting confused by all the Goblins. My bad.
    lol no worries. it does get confusing. i dunno why they need so many. and as for the movie franchise, they really should've either just dropped the goblin with Green Goblin or just introduced Hobgoblin... but oh well, Raimi's an idiot.

i dunno if most people would realize there are 3 Robins (4 if you count the FEMALE Robin in Miller's work).

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    No, New Goblin (or The Second Green Goblin) died.

Roderick Kingsley was Hobgoblin, not Harry Osborne.

Oh sorry. I'm getting confused by all the Goblins. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    SPOILER:

And he died.

No, New Goblin (or The Second Green Goblin) died.

Roderick Kingsley was Hobgoblin, not Harry Osborne.

*edit* also, I posted something different a minute ago, because i was thinking that was right, so i looked it up... and yeah, Harry was not Hobgoblin, and I don't know why people think that's who he was in the movie. I mean, he was green after all...

so they could still bring in Hobgoblin, but... i don't see the point. it'd be too redundant. and i don't think Venom is dead. who knows what could've happened. but since Raimi doesn't even like the Venom character (thus making him unfit to direct Spiderman in my opinion) I don't see Venom returning.
    Last edited by RealBronco; 11-16-2008, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    SPOILER:

And he died.
    I think they have killed all of the Spiderman villians.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    He and Spiderman are friends again.
    SPOILER:

And he died.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
    So why don't they bring in the HOBGOBLIN?
    He and Spiderman are friends again.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    The bad thing is they already killed off Venom so now one of my favorite Spiderman villains is gone.
    So why don't they bring in the HOBGOBLIN?

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    The way both Batman films pull of having multipul villians is for the most part there was not a scene where the main vilian was created, for the most part they already exited in the back story. Like Carmine Flaconi, he was operating in Gotham before their was a Batman. He wasn't not droped in just to have a villian to fight.
    nicely stated. it's true.

sometimes it's nice and fun to see the creation of your favorite villain, but other times it just works better if they're already there, as if they'd been operating for years before our hero came along.

I'm so glad they did not try to tackle the origin of The Joker in The Dark Knight. And, they pretty much introduced his character in Batman Begins, as if he were just another thug robbing banks, and then we get to see that in action as TDK opens.

and then we get to see the escalation Gordon warned Batman about:

"we buy weapons, they buy automatic weapons. we buy kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds... you're wearing a mask, jumping off rooftops..."

for such a hero escalates a worthy villain, and none fit the bill better than The Joker.

that's exactly how Nolan and Co. pulled it off, and they didn't just throw someone in because he was famous to the character or because people wanted him. No, The Joker had a purpose... where Venom was just there because Raimi wanted to please the fans.

"Why so Serious...[Raimi!]"

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Mine to, GIGGITY!!!!
    Yeah, of course she yours. That isn't why she's my favorite though, obviously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X