X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
    The fourth is my favorite because it finally drove me to start reading the books.

I didn't like the fifth movie. The Order of the Phoenix was my favorite book, but I didn't like the inconsistencies between the book and the movie. I seems out of the five movies so far, the fifth diverted from its respective book the most.

The trailer does look sweet, though.
    I, hated the 4th movie. I couldn't even sit through the whole thing. I dont know what it was about the 4th movie, but it just annoyed me.

They just changed alot of unnecessary things in the movie that was in the book I think.

Yeah, I didn't like the OOTP movie that much either. It just didn't flow well. I wish they would just make the HP movies alittle longer so they can fit more details from the book in. At least with Deathly Hallows they're making the movie into 2 parts.
    Last edited by Skywalker; 11-20-2008, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    This Half-Blood Prince movie looks pretty good. I'm going to disagree with you though, I think they've been getting progressively worse. The first and second are my favorites. This one looks really good though :thumb:
    The fourth is my favorite because it finally drove me to start reading the books.

I didn't like the fifth movie. The Order of the Phoenix was my favorite book, but I didn't like the inconsistencies between the book and the movie. I seems out of the five movies so far, the fifth diverted from its respective book the most.

The trailer does look sweet, though.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    I loathe Harry Potter..... so much...

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/1973

These movies just keep getting better and better. I thought the first one was just OK, and then the second one came out and I was only slightly more impressed. They just kept getting progressively better, and the last one was AMAZING. I can't wait for the sixth movie.

:thumb: :salute!:
    This Half-Blood Prince movie looks pretty good. I'm going to disagree with you though, I think they've been getting progressively worse. The first and second are my favorites. This one looks really good though :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Well, Radcliffe for example just turned 19... which means he was 18 and probably 17 for part of the filming of this movie... which he plays a 16 year old.

That's really not a bad job of keeping up with the characters over quite a few years.
    Welll... that does make it make a little more sense... so it's a matter of time before I'm right on an eventual film???

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    So, at what point do they do "Harry Potter and the Mystical Walker"? Ya know... instead of tennis balls on the feet they can have the corners hovering about an inch off the ground.

Sorry...... I ever got into HP so I find it funny that the "kids" are now all 20 or something like that and they are still doing the series. As long as it sells though... right?
    Well, Radcliffe for example just turned 19... which means he was 18 and probably 17 for part of the filming of this movie... in which he plays a 16 year old.

That's really not a bad job of keeping up with the characters over quite a few years.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    So, at what point do they do "Harry Potter and the Mystical Walker"? Ya know... instead of tennis balls on the feet they can have the corners hovering about an inch off the ground.

Sorry...... I ever got into HP so I find it funny that the "kids" are now all 20 or something like that and they are still doing the series. As long as it sells though... right?

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    started a topic New Harry Potter Trailer!

New Harry Potter Trailer!

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/1973

These movies just keep getting better and better. I thought the first one was just OK, and then the second one came out and I was only slightly more impressed. They just kept getting progressively better, and the last one was AMAZING. I can't wait for the sixth movie.

:thumb: :salute!:
Working...
X