10 Forward/Star Wars Cantina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Forward/Star Wars Cantina

Much like the "Cafe" this will be the place to talk about all things Sci-Fi.

If you don't have a pocket protector we can provide one for you.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

I wonder if there is a reason both Ahsoka Tano and Starkiller use an underhanded grib on thier lightsabers?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      I wonder if there is a reason both Ahsoka Tano and Starkiller use an underhanded grib on thier lightsabers?
      uh........... probably because they play professional softball?

also what do people think of the Day the Earth Stood Still remake?

Keith? thoughts? I'm excited. I think it'll be pretty good. Also I just remembered we've discussed this before. lol.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I think it is the perfect role for Rivers, and emotionless, monotone robot with not expression.

sigpic

Comment

I think it is the perfect role for Rivers, and emotionless, monotone robot with not expression.
          Rivers? if that's a jab at Philip Rivers, I'd say he has plenty of emotion... cuz he's an emotional little cry baby that whines and gripes too much. lol

but if you mean Reeves... lol. yeah i agree. he probably didn't even prepare... and phoned in.
          sigpic

Comment

My favotie show on the SciFi channel is the original Twilight Zone.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I think if that Alien was an FBI agent pretending to be a surfer bum so he could catch a bunch of bank robbers, Reeves would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                Rivers? if that's a jab at Philip Rivers, I'd say he has plenty of emotion... cuz he's an emotional little cry baby that whines and gripes too much. lol

but if you mean Reeves... lol. yeah i agree. he probably didn't even prepare... and phoned in.
                What does Superman have to do with this?

LOL yes I do mean Reeves.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  I think if that Alien was an FBI agent pretending to be a surfer bum so he could catch a bunch of bank robbers, Reeves would be perfect.
                  Only if he took the Red pill while standing in a time traveling phonebooth, to take "A Walk in the Clouds".
                  Last edited by Southstander; 12-01-2008, 06:09 PM.

sigpic

Comment

What does Superman have to do with this?

LOL yes I do mean Reeves.
                    Well he is an alien after all

Also I just picked up the original The Day the Earth Stood Still from the library. I'm stoked!

you know where to find my review once i've watched it :salute!:
                    sigpic

Comment

Well he is an alien after all

Also I just picked up the original The Day the Earth Stood Still from the library. I'm stoked!

you know where to find my review once i've watched it :salute!:
                      No where?

sigpic

Comment

uh........... probably because they play professional softball?

also what do people think of the Day the Earth Stood Still remake?

Keith? thoughts? I'm excited. I think it'll be pretty good. Also I just remembered we've discussed this before. lol.
                        well I don't plan on seeing the remake. They'll probably ruin just like every other remake.

The movie I'm pretty stoked about next summer is the new Star Trek. Anyone have any scoop on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          well I don't plan on seeing the remake. They'll probably ruin just like every other remake.

The movie I'm pretty stoked about next summer is the new Star Trek. Anyone have any scoop on that one?
                          the latest trailer has been available on line for some time now....

and it was on The Day The Earth Stood Still. lol

but yeah it looks pretty sick and i'm not even a Trek fan.

that guy from Heroes that plays Siler (sp?) is PERFECT for Spock.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

Al I know is Im stoked. Glad theyre going back to the origional series for another movie, and not trying to use "Enterprise" for one.

I got Star Wars, Force Unleashed for Christmas. Pretty sweet story line. Not as big a Star Wars fan, so, I dont know how close it is to correct and all, but, sweet none the less.
                            sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                            SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                              Al I know is Im stoked. Glad theyre going back to the origional series for another movie, and not trying to use "Enterprise" for one.

I got Star Wars, Force Unleashed for Christmas. Pretty sweet story line. Not as big a Star Wars fan, so, I dont know how close it is to correct and all, but, sweet none the less.
                              Star Wars The Force Unleashed is Canon. Lucas had heavy influence on the storyline.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X