Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Forward/Star Wars Cantina

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed is Canon. Lucas had heavy influence on the storyline.
    i downloaded the demo a while back. i need to either rent it or....

    well probably just rent it for now hahahaha.
    sigpic

    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      i downloaded the demo a while back. i need to either rent it or....

      well probably just rent it for now hahahaha.
      Its a sweet game. Ive really enjoyed it, especially the multi player combat.

      LT, I guess I just really dont know the story, cause the end of the game really doesnt make sense to me
      sigpic

      I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by draco193 View Post
        Its a sweet game. Ive really enjoyed it, especially the multi player combat.

        LT, I guess I just really dont know the story, cause the end of the game really doesnt make sense to me
        What part did not make sense?




        Aslo I have a question. Why did Capt. Kirk wear a Yellow shirt in the Orignal series, but in all other version the Capt. is in red?
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          What part did not make sense?




          Aslo I have a question. Why did Capt. Kirk wear a Yellow shirt in the Orignal series, but in all other version the Capt. is in red?
          Yeah... command flip-flopped colors with operations/support some time between The Original Series and The Next Generation. Some Treky told me that Starfleet made the move in part because of the reputation that "redshirts" always die - usually while under the command of one James T. Kirk.
          Winter is Coming!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            What part did not make sense?
            I PMed you about so as not to ruin the story for anybody else.
            sigpic

            I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
            SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

            Comment


            • #21
              Hope my answer helps.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                so far it's a pretty sweet game... lots of tie ins because it's set between III and IV...
                sigpic

                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I like it.:salute!:

                  I just wish they would put the "Lightsaber Duels" on the 360.
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                  Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X