Unbelieveable Fact about Metallica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelieveable Fact about Metallica!

I just found out they are the First band to have 5 consecutive albums debut on the charts at #1, which breaks the tie with the Beatles, U2, and Dave Matthews Band all with 4!!! Love em or hate em, that is BIG TIME IMPRESSIVE that they have that big of a hard core following still after all these years!

Im a DMB fan, and to see them on tha tlist impresses me. It doesn't surprise me.. but pretty cool none the less.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Very Impressive...

What's really cool is that Metallica, the Beatles, and DMB are all big-time favorites of mine (3 of my top 5). U2 not so much, but I still respect them.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Think of how many more sales they would have if so many people wouldn't have stole so many of their songs, damn Napster thugs.

Comment

**** Metallica!

Yeah I said it. They haven't put out decent music in a decade and single handedly ruined music stealing for awhile.

NSFW, South Park Episode making fun of Metallica and their complaining of the people who stole instead of paid for their album
          sigpic
          Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
          Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
          My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Too bad they suck hard now....
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I am in the camp of the "Hardcore Original" fans who all realize they have kind of slid downhill into mainstream ever since the And Justice For All album, which to me really says they still kept a majority of the original fans, and picked up even MORE new ones, and are a lot more popular today.

This new one though, at least for me, comes the closest to matching their intensity they have been lacking since then. But there will never be another Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets anyway, will there? That is just IMPOSSIBLE!

Comment

boo metalica!! they are turds

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
                  This new one though, at least for me, comes the closest to matching their intensity they have been lacking since then. But there will never be another Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets anyway, will there? That is just IMPOSSIBLE!
                  True. But Slayer also can't remake Seasons in the Abyss or Reign In Blood, but they still didn't sell out.

I still love anything metallica did through ...and Justice. But after that i wouldn't even waste my harddrive space on it.
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
                    But after that i wouldn't even waste my harddrive space on it.
                    I do, only for my hatred for all things Metallica.

Whenever I start to feel down on life and think I can't get any worse I just listen to some of their new stuff and BAM all better.
                    sigpic
                    Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                    Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                    My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Working...
                    X