First Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Blu-Ray

As some of you know, I've had a PS3 for some time now, but I've yet to try out movies on the Blu-Ray... mostly because I don't have an HDTV (YET)...

but...what better film to break into the scene than:

THE DARK KNIGHT!

effing...............STOKED!!!!
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    As some of you know, I've had a PS3 for some time now, but I've yet to try out movies on the Blu-Ray... mostly because I don't have an HDTV (YET)...

THE DARK KNIGHT!

NOOOOOO! Don't fall into the Blu-Ray trap!!!!

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      NOOOOOO! Don't fall into the Blu-Ray trap!!!!
      there's no trap :salute!:
      sigpic

Comment

there's no trap :salute!:
        sorry, i'm extremely biased against Blu-Ray, i just feel that it's another idea to get the corporation rich and steal the money from the people...because I am happy with regular DVD and the picture quality :salute!:

Those damn Blu-Ray's are so damn expensive

sigpic

Comment

THE DARK KNIGHT!

I am stuck in Denver for work, but when I get home I am going to fly right by the wife and kids and throw in my copy of Dark Knight in the ol' PS3.

P.S. to my lovely wife and children I am sorry, but just get out of the way jeeez.

Comment

sorry, i'm extremely biased against Blu-Ray, i just feel that it's another idea to get the corporation rich and steal the money from the people...because I am happy with regular DVD and the picture quality :salute!:

Those damn Blu-Ray's are so damn expensive
            well, have you tried it? lol actually they're not too much more than regular. and they look great on my little ole piece of hoo tv. I can't wait to see what it looks like on my new tv I'm getting with my tax return.

besides, i probably won't make a habit of buying Blu-Ray for everything.

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            I am stuck in Denver for work, but when I get home I am going to fly right by the wife and kids and throw in my copy of Dark Knight in the ol' PS3.

P.S. to my lovely wife and children I am sorry, but just get out of the way jeeez.
            hahahaha i know... i'm all giddy. my wife's been making fun of me all night.
            sigpic

Comment

well, have you tried it? lol actually they're not too much more than regular. and they look great on my little ole piece of hoo tv. I can't wait to see what it looks like on my new tv I'm getting with my tax return.
              the "have you tried it" line doesn't work with me........no I have never tried cocaine or ecstacy and I don't intend to

yeah I've tried Blu-Ray, but I dont see much of a difference as opposed to my upscaling DVD player :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

the "have you tried it" line doesn't work with me........no I have never tried cocaine or ecstacy and I don't intend to

yeah I've tried Blu-Ray, but I dont see much of a difference as opposed to my upscaling DVD player :salute!:
                lol... well it should and your example is a little......off.

besides, to each their own... if you don't wanna be excited about TDK with me, then.... i mustn't have you around at the moment.

you must have a tv like mine.
                sigpic

Comment

lol... well it should and your example is a little......off.

besides, to each their own... if you don't wanna be excited about TDK with me, then.... i mustn't have you around at the moment.

you must have a tv like mine.
                  oh hell yeah i'm excited about the Dark Knight, sorry to derail things a bit.

I have the Dark Knight sitting on my table waiting for me.....

actually I've had it for a couple of months now...bootleg from some guy that sells them at King Soopers

sigpic

Comment

oh hell yeah i'm excited about the Dark Knight, sorry to derail things a bit.

I have the Dark Knight sitting on my table waiting for me.....

actually I've had it for a couple of months now...bootleg from some guy that sells them at King Soopers
                    only a couple of months? man that was soooo... July 16th ago.
                    sigpic

Comment

only a couple of months? man that was soooo... July 16th ago.
                      i tend to use the word couple a lot, but actually since early August :thumb:

this is one of my favorite movies, and I cant wait to pop it into the DVD player....i don't need any blu-ray ...............

sigpic

Comment

i tend to use the word couple a lot, but actually since early August :thumb:

this is one of my favorite movies, and I cant wait to pop it into the DVD player....i don't need any blu-ray ...............
                        if i had my way i'd have my own IMAX just to watch this movie only... over and over.

I can't wait for the re-release.
                        sigpic

Comment

THE DARK KNIGHT!

Wanna see a magic trick.
                          sigpic

Comment

if i had my way i'd have my own IMAX just to watch this movie only... over and over.

IMAX.........weak

my 7 inch TV is way better than that............

no i get to watch TDK on my 42 inch LCD at home........cant wait

sigpic

Comment

I guess I am out of the loop, what do you mean Re-release?

Comment

Working...
                              X