House MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House MD

Man I love this show. What do all of you think about how this season is going?
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Ughhh!!!!

Damn House.... Get with Cuddy already.

I can't believe Foreman is with 13.

I can't wait til January!!!
    Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

Comment

Foreman is with 13???? Thats lame.....

But I love the show

Comment

House definitely rules. I haven't been keeping up lately. eeps.

also Laurie was on SNL tonight. it's so weird to hear his accent and find out he's a proper Englishman who's actually nice.

also 13 is the one that's dying right? cuz she's hot. and that's going to suck
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

The writers for House are great. It is the second time he has hosted SNL, and it is VERY STRANGE hearing his accent, he does such a good job at disguising it.

Comment

I think that they are going to keep House and Cuddy apart for awhileto keep the tension up. As far as 13 and Forman goes, it only one kiss.

sigpic

Comment

I used to watch it but fell away from it....

But when I did.....? It is a great show! Laurie is great at his character and CUddy?? I like her....
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Cuddy is a babe, so is Dr Hadley (13), and Cameron. Cameron is better as a blond.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  Cuddy is a babe, so is Dr Hadley (13), and Cameron. Cameron is better as a blond.
                  13 is a switch hitter, and she is going to die maybe, so she feels she doesn't have anything to lose I guess. But he got her to take her treatment at least, so maybe she is showing her gratitude to him now.

Comment

personally I think this show, and all the other medical shows suck.

ER, House, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, and Nip Tuck (and any others I mighta missed). they all are just the same damn show, with different titles, over and over and over and over again. Seen 1, you seen them all.

Comment

best. show. ever.

This season, kind of sucks so far. But hopefully we'll get better episodes and drama in January.

and to the person that said all these medical shows are the same has never seen House.

House is a comedy/drama show. It is not a soap opera and it doesn't take itself way too seriously. It's a fun show and Hugh Laurie is a superb actor. It's less about the medicine and more about the character development, the show is called HOUSE, MD. so yes the show pretty much is about House, and the things he is going through and stuff he is avoiding and discovering about himself.
                      Originally posted by armybroncofan
                      ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                      Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

Comment

it's a great show, i love it...

Comment

House, M.D. is starting to bore me....I hate the new ducklings, bring back my original ducklings!!!!
                          I've been a fan since season 2 and caught up w/ season 1 before season 3 started. and seriously this show is going downhill. it's sad.
                          Originally posted by armybroncofan
                          ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                          Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

Comment

Working...
                          X