Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cara_Bella
    replied
    Favra is soooo funny my brother in law looks exactly like him and he just became a cop, so everyone calls him Radio, hes not a weirdo like him though. Love that movie, i like the beginning when they are chasing the dudes that are high.

Leave a comment:

• Hoolah
    replied
    "BEAR F****R DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE?"

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    "it's okay because i'm about to win 10 million dollars."

"oh yeah?" and what are you going to do with it?"

"buy a car"

Leave a comment:

• BroncoCy
    replied
    I'm all highway baby.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    yea farva is funny as hell. When they drove the car with farvas blowup friend on the top of the car, i spit out my coke team ramrod!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hoolah
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    I saw it about 8 months ago, And I laughed my @$$ off. The part with the cod piece was funny, but i liked the guy who ate the shrooms the best. The schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries. LMAO

I had no idea it had been out for so long, I'm so out of it!! Well anyway, the schnozzberries bit...nearly peed myself! I liked the burger joint with Favre bit..."I want a litre of cola!".

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    i laughed at the guy who ate the mushrooms.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    I saw it about 8 months ago, And I laughed my @$$ off. The part with the cod piece was funny, but i liked the guy who ate the shrooms the best. The schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries. LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Hoolah
    started a topic Super Troopers

Super Troopers

Ok, this is a truly dumb movie, but if you want to laugh your ass off you have to rent it.

It will go down particularly well with the male community, my husband actually cried with laughter at the scene with the metal cod piece at the firing range, anyone whose seen it will know what I'm talking about. Trust me if you haven't seen it, and you like stupid movies...its hilarious!
Working...
X