X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hancock and I Am Legend sequels....

Will Smith eyes 'Hancock,' 'I Am Legend' sequels
    http://www.newkerala.com/topstory-fullnews-61233.html

New York, December 16 : Will Smith is reportedly planning sequels of his hit movies 'Hancock' and 'I Am Legend'.

While a rep for the 'Men in Black' actor confirmed "there have been talks about both of these projects," an insider revealed that details had already been worked out.

"He is ready to do both. Producers are just trying to get Charlize Theron to sign on for the 'Hancock' sequel," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.

"As for "I Am Legend," it will be more of a prequel as Smith's character died at the end of the zombies-take-Manhattan movie.

"It will be about how the disease spreads and the fall of the last great American city. It will also develop the relationship between Will's character and his wife," the source added.
    ------

I was watching TV the other day and heard about this so I just tried to find a link for you guys. Both of these will suck big-time, ESPECIALLY the "I Am Legend" one
    sigpic

How can you make a sequel to I Am Legend? That is so dumb.

I haven't seen Hancock though...but I bet I wouldn't see the sequel either.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I have faith in Will Smith that these movies will be good.
      sigpic

Comment

Wonderful.

How about

"I Barely Skimmed Through I Am Legend To Begin With So I'll Continue To Sabotage One Of The Best And Most Influential Horror Stories Of The Past 60 Years With A Sequel"

A bit wordy, but it would be an accurate title.
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop View Post
          Wonderful.

How about

"I Barely Skimmed Through I Am Legend To Begin With So I'll Continue To Sabotage One Of The Best And Most Influential Horror Stories Of The Past 60 Years With A Sequel"

Hancock was awesome!!! It was better than Spiderman, Hulk 2 and Batman Returns.( I know someone is going to say that Batman was the best EVER but thats a whole new discussion)

I am Legend was crap compared to the book. But maybe the Prequel will be better than the first!!!
          Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            That is exactly what I was thinking

Originally posted by Silent-Assassin View Post
            Hancock was awesome!!! It was better than Spiderman, Hulk 2 and Batman Returns.( I know someone is going to say that Batman was the best EVER but thats a whole new discussion)

I am Legend was crap compared to the book. But maybe the Prequel will be better than the first!!!
            I didnt mind Hancock, it wasnt better than Batman Returns or Spiderman like you're saying, but its decent. I'll check out the sequel, I just dont see how or why they would make a sequel in the first place.

Originally posted by keithbishop View Post
            Wonderful.

How about

I almost titled this thread "Hey keith and RealBronco, you guys will love this"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post

I haven't seen Hancock though...but I bet I wouldn't see the sequel either.
              Prequel for Legend...

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post

I almost titled this thread "Hey keith and RealBronco, you guys will love this"
                LOL. Yeah, the thread certainly caught my eye.

The first one should have been called "Screw You, Richard Matheson".

Will the prequel will have a "controversial beginning" as well as the theatrical version on the DVD?
                Last edited by keithbishop; 12-17-2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

It is actualy a prequel for I Am Legend. They scrapped the idea about a month ago.

I would not mind some kind of well founded prequal to 28 days later or somthing... They need to come out with another good zombie movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    It is actualy a prequel for I Am Legend. They scrapped the idea about a month ago.

I would not mind some kind of well founded prequal to 28 days later or somthing... They need to come out with another good zombie movie!
                    Yes, we need more good zombie movies.

Comment

Hancock 2 I can't find anything on.

I Am Legend Prequel scheduled for 2011 is only on IMDBPro.
                      sigpic
                      Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                      Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                      My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Not long after it hit theatres it was announced a prequel was in the works. The plan for the prequel was to have it show the destruction of New York City and the world and frankly... sounded neat.

So much for that.. the idea is scrapped for a lame sequel but is all talk right now.

This movie was more of a action type movie anyways... and they wanted to do the vampire type creatures in a larger scale. If they do a prequal I think they will be able to get it to work. If they do a sequal it is going to be awful.

However I am on a CGI break... Done watching all these lame special efffects and just watching some older movies where it is non existant right now... So i don't care what they do... Hollywood will ruin any movie anyways.

Comment

I liked I Am Legend, I didn't like Hancock though. Hancock was just too over the top and nonsensical. At least I Am Legend had some degree of cohesiveness and depth...JMO

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

However I am on a CGI break... Done watching all these lame special efffects and just watching some older movies where it is non existant right now...

Welcome to my world, Nick. :thumb:

Comment

Will Smith Fails

Hancock sucked, I am Legend was like an ubberterrestialgaystupidhomo movie.

the only part of I am Legend that was good were the Shelby GT500 Scenes.

But I totally dig the fact the entire city is wiped out, but he can put gas in the GT500 and the Explorer that were in the movie, yet you never see him drive to a gas station and fill them up?

The film maker just assumes the audience is dumb and won't realize that in a wiped out city, there probably isn't any gas left.

Will Smith has been uberultimatefailure in his last several movies.

5 thumbs down.

Comment

Working...
                              X