X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the unborn

http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...orn/large.html

Any thoughts?

I can't wait for this one. I dunno... there's something about it that grabs me. I'm goin' when it comes out.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I'd say this wasn't the best of movies out there. It was entertaining. Acting wasn't too great. The lead girl reminds me a lot of Megan Fox, but younger and thinner with a splash of Jennifer Connely. There were some parts tha tmade you jump and even look away... but it wasn't that great of a movie. The way they ended to movie kinda sucked in that you've "been there, done that" with horror movies. So it was like the writers were huge fans of some of the classics. But!! There is a scene towards the beginning where the lead girl walks towards the bathroom mirror, then turns aways, just to turn back and walk towards it. It was at that point you could tell she was walking on hard wood floors... YOWZA!!!!!!!!!

'Course... it could have been a better movie had the crowd there that night not been the imature high school teeny boppers who were all waiting fo rmom and dad to pick em up afterwards. There was a lot of "roller coaster" screams and general poor theater ettequette... so my GF complained with the mature half of the audience after the movie and we got two free passes!!! So... might have to check out that 3D Valentine movie!!
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
      X