Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Daughtry and No Doubt are the entertainment this week!! :dance:

I also just read that each contestant will only be singing one song. And they are saying it's only a minute and a half?

They also will be doing duets with each other.
    Hahahahaha!!! I keep telling Sky that Adam has a crush on Kris. Maybe they will sing a love song.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
      Hahahahaha!!! I keep telling Sky that Adam has a crush on Kris. Maybe they will sing a love song.
      LMAO!

Kris better not bend over.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Any word (or guesses) about what songs they're singing tonight?

I'm thinking Queen or Aerosmith (i.e. Walk This Way) for Adam.
        Maybe a little Pat Benatar or Heart for Allison.
        Danny - Joe Cocker perhaps.
        Kris... hmmm... Metallica? Pantera? Corrosion of Conformity? Ministry?

:dunno:

I just hope they all bring it tonight and do the genre justice.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
          Any word (or guesses) about what songs they're singing tonight?

I'm thinking Queen or Aerosmith (i.e. Walk This Way) for Adam.
          Maybe a little Pat Benatar or Heart for Allison.
          Danny - Joe Cocker perhaps.
          Kris... hmmm... Metallica? Pantera? Corrosion of Conformity? Ministry?

:dunno:

I just hope they all bring it tonight and do the genre justice.
          I really hope Adam sings a Queen or Aerosmith song because he's a mix of both lead singers and Allison singing Pat Benatar or Heart would be awesome too.

But...

I honestly have a feeling those two won't because it will be what is expected of them. Seriously I wouldn't doubt it if Adam sang Pat Benatar's - Heartbreaker and Allison sang an Aerosmith or Queen song.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            I really hope Adam sings a Queen or Aerosmith song because he's a mix of both lead singers and Allison singing Pat Benatar or Heart would be awesome too.

But...

I honestly have a feeling those two won't because it will be what is expected of them. Seriously I wouldn't doubt it if Adam sang Pat Benatar's - Heartbreaker and Allison sang an Aerosmith or Queen song.
            That would be interesting. They are known to do the unexpected, especially Adam.

I don't see Kris doing well tonight, but he could surprise me.

Should be a good show.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I was just bouncing around their forums and nobody knows who is singing what.

Only people making suggestions of what they would want to hear.

One person wants Danny to sing Keep On Loving You by REO Speedwagon.

If ANY of them do ballads..... :brick:
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

But...

If anyone sings and Aerosmith song tonight Ill officially vote for them, even if its Adam(who I dislike a lot)...Allison already sang Aerosmith so I dont think she will again.
                sigpic

Comment

But...

This is off-topic, but this song came on my iPod the other day when it was on shuffle and I wish I could hear Adam sing it, he sounds similar to Gerard Way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZRKr0CrZkI
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                    This is off-topic, but this song came on my iPod the other day when it was on shuffle and I wish I could hear Adam sing it, he sounds similar to Gerard Way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZRKr0CrZkI
                    Yeah I wish to but you'll never hear an MCR song on Idol but Gerard is the king lol

Not to be more off topic though but MCR is highly over looked because of their crazy emo fan girls even when their music is great.

Comment

Yeah I wish to but you'll never hear an MCR song on Idol but Gerard is the king lol

Not to be more off topic though but MCR is highly over looked because of their crazy emo fan girls even when their music is great.
                      I didn't mean hear him sing it on Idol, because I do know there will never be a MCR song on Idol haha. Just have him do a cover of it sometime or something

MCR is alright, not great
                      sigpic

Comment

• Shrieking baboon is Danny.

Comment

• Adam: uh....wow. That was his worst performance yet. That was horrible.

And, he sounded higher than normal, instead of toning it down.

And Randy, "No one is gonna think of Broadway"......seriously? Did he just say that? That whole performance was Broadway.
                          sigpic

Comment

Adam: uh....wow. That was his worst performance yet. That was horrible.

And Randy, "No one is gonna think of Broadway"......seriously? Did he just say that? That whole performance was Broadway.
                            Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Then that one chick says hes a rock god...Seriously? Seriously?!?! Shes putting him on the same level as Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger, Freddy Mercury, etc...Whatever you say there Kara or Kera or whatever the hell your name is. Lay off the crack or something.

I liked Allisons though, but Im a bit biased because I want her to win.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Okay Danny....you've been my favorite since I saw your audition. You and Kris. Every week.

But dude....WHAT THE **** was that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Adam: uh....wow. That was his worst performance yet. That was horrible.

Are me and you watching the same performance because Adam's performance blew everyones away and this is not bias talking.

Comment

Working...
                                X