No announcement yet.

American Idol 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's understandable haha. That's why so many people hate idol. Oh well, I haven't liked anybody's solo careers coming off of idol yet, so whenever I do I will give AI some credibility.

Comment

• I am going to get totally blunt here.

This Sucked.

I cannot stand it at all and do not understand how or where this Idol direction is headed. Their website alone is so commercialized it's hard to move around. Truly pathetic.

And to tonights what I call the WORST final ever.

Song 1 - Repeat something you did.

Song 2 - Producer Simon Fuller's choice.

Song 3 - Kara's choice.

What kind of stupid idiot thinks this type of finale up? It was completely boring and nonsense. I was highly disgusted with it.

Adam needed to rock out. He did not at all. Everyone expected that and he didn't deliver.

Kris had more of his style of night so I will not be surprised to hear Kris pronounced winner tomorrow night.

At least the announcement show is scheduled for 2 hours and loads of entertainment is supposed to be there. At least that should be entertaining.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        I am going to get totally blunt here.

This Sucked.

I cannot stand it at all and do not understand how or where this Idol direction is headed. Their website alone is so commercialized it's hard to move around. Truly pathetic.

And to tonights what I call the WORST final ever.

Song 1 - Repeat something you did.

Song 2 - Producer Simon Fuller's choice.

Song 3 - Kara's choice. --Idol song

What kind of stupid idiot thinks this type of finale up?
        It was completely boring and nonsense. I was highly disgusted with it.

Adam needed to rock out. He did not at all. Everyone expected that and he didn't deliver.

Kris had more of his style of night so I will not be surprised to hear Kris pronounced winner tomorrow night.

At least the announcement show is scheduled for 2 hours and loads of entertainment is supposed to be there. At least that should be entertaining.
        I thought that was always the format? I was surprised that Adam didn't have a rock song.

And, to the comments about the song being too high for Kris---don't they have a choice in what key they sing in?
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• [echo]

They do this every year and it's a disservice to the finalists. The song written by the show (this year, Kara) always sucks. Not only that, but they perform that song last so they/you/we go out with a pathetic & feeble fizzle. Extremely anti-climatic, imo. I understand that they're trying to promote themselves and that the executive geezers want a turn to play with the puppets too, but at the very least they could have the finalists close out their time on Idol with a song/performance that everybody knows is (going to be) awesome. With it like this we all leave with a bad taste in our mouths.

I think Kris is great at what he does and him lasting this long tells you a little something about America's current musical tastes, but Adam is clearly the better singer here.

[/echo]
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Your right MD and MnG. The format is the same and it did in fact leave "a bad taste in my mouth"

The song choices were "forgettable" to quote Lord Cowell and the way this is, needs to be changed.

I dunno, I was just not happy at all with the show last night. Anti climatic is another way of putting it. There are people complaining about it over there too.

This morning they are speculating who all is performing tonight. The biggest rumors are Brittany Spears and possibly even Michael Jackson who is rehearsing for his London concerts right next door.

They are saying KISS will be performing with Adam. That is so appropriate as every time Adam hits one of those big high notes, his tongue reminds me of Gene Simmons.

David Cook (They are speculating he will sing a song called Permanent dedicated to his brother who died of brain cancer) and (they call him Cookie now?)

Santana
            Lionel Richie
            Keith Urban

Steve Martin to do comedy
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• WOA MOMMA LOOK AT THOSE PUPPIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i haven't been watching tonight's show terribly close but what i've seen has been entertaining

the bikini girl/cara duet, that bikini girl apparently didn;t know was going to happen was pretty funny

Comment

• I'm really ticked off.

I turn on Fox to watch Lie to Me and I get this show.

Thanks FOX.

Guess I'll go watch a movie or something.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWO

WAY TO GO KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• HOLY CRAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWO

WAY TO GO KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          huh what happened?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

HOLY CRAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I think you just ruined for everyone in the mountain time zone
                            sigpic

Comment

• I guess America gets it wrong every once in a while...........

But it was a great show, with a load of fab performers!!!!!
                              Last edited by CanDB; 05-20-2009, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                I guess America gets it wrong every once in a while...........

But it was a great show, with a load of fab performers!!!!!
                                You and the other schmuck ruined it for me because the show was still running here when you guys posted!!

But YES!!! See ya Adam or whatever the hell your name was!
                                I still want to vote for Allison though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X