American Idol 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol 2009

Wow AI fans, I can't believe it's here already. Looks like we could have some more great talent coming. Season Premiere this Tuesday & Wednesday.

Kara DioGuardi is our new judge and she seems pretty funny.

So here we go again! :dance:

Official American Idol Site
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

I only watch American Idol for the first few shows. It's a simple equation Feminine guys who can't sing+Simon Cowell+tears=funny

Comment

I hate this show, but I always end up watching it near the end of the season. lol
      Originally posted by armybroncofan
      ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
      Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

Comment

We love this show. The beginning is hilarious. Some of these people are dillusional and when they get mad it's too funny.

sigpic

Comment

i can't believe this garbage show is still on TV.

this show is a disgrace to the Music Industry, and to music singers like Hank Williams, Hank Williams Jr, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, and thousands of other artists, who actually had to earn their first contracts by singing in bars, country joints, night clubs, and fairs, and high school gyms.

This show makes me want to puke. I'm not saying some of these people don't have talent, but they all should have to earn it the same way as the great names above had to...not just go on some show and compete with 7 or 8 people, and then get awarded a contract.

what a farse, and what a crock of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post

this show is a disgrace to the Music Industry, and to music singers like Hank Williams, Hank Williams Jr, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, and thousands of other artists, who actually had to earn their first contracts by singing in bars, country joints, night clubs, and fairs, and high school gyms.

This show makes me want to puke. I'm not saying some of these people don't have talent, but they all should have to earn it the same way as the great names above had to...not just go on some show and compete with 7 or 8 people, and then get awarded a contract.

Glad you won't be joining us in AI discusion then.

Anyways...

I can't wait for the start but as the seasons go on I can't help but wonder if these really bad people are just acting or if they actually think they are good.

Comment

Lame show, lame premise, lame people.
              A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                Lame show, lame premise, lame people.

Thank You for your input.

Those of us that do enjoy the show will talk about it. I go as far as countdown the last 24 for the last 2 years. So ya don't like it? That's Ok with us that do. :thumb:

Tonight being Phoenix, AZ has only one potential so far IMO. The rocker chick that sang Heart's Barracuda.

Tomorrow night is Kansas City, MO.

Cities To Go:

Jacksonville, FL
                Louisville, KY
                E Rutherford, NJ
                Salt Lake City, UT
                San Francisco, CA
                San Juan, Puerto Rico
                Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 01-13-2009, 07:56 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                  I can't wait for the start but as the seasons go on I can't help but wonder if these really bad people are just acting or if they actually think they are good.
                  Yeah, I wouldn't be the farthest from surprised if some stuff that was on tonight turned out to be scripted. But oh well, I guess that's why I prefer the actual competition on the big stage.

Comment

American Idol sucks

Just thought I'd throw that out there

The only entertaining thing about it are the idiots who think they can sing and sound like a dying cat...............IMO

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

To the people who actually watched AI tonight what's your opinion of "Bikini Girl"? She sounded ok, but she has a bad attitude. A "I'm hot and I know it" attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                        To the people who actually watched AI tonight what's your opinion of "Bikini Girl"? She sounded ok, but she has a bad attitude. A "I'm hot and I know it" attitude.
                        I know. Would she have gotten in without the bikini?.....

Okay, BM_69. I meant with regular clothes on.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                          I know. Would she have gotten in without the bikini?.....

Okay, BM_69. I meant with regular clothes on.
                          My bro and his friend Jason say no.

Comment

She'll get booted right away with "regular clothes" on.

I thought her voice was so-so, perhaps worthy of a shot but she won't get far.

The dude with all the hair trying to be Michael Jackson had me laughing.

sigpic

Comment

Bikini girl wow what a hot body. I'll be totally honest and say I didn't even notice her singing because I was to busy staring

That rocker chick might have some potential in the actual music business because unlike last years rocker chick (Amanda Overmeyer?) she has a look and voice to be successful.

Comment

Working...
                              X