:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Chuck Norris. It's not even close.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Chuck Norris. It's not even close.
      The Kiss Army would catch him off guard while he was reckless eyeballing Christie Brinkley on the Total Gym...

He mite be a match for Paul Stanley but Gene Simmons I think not !!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
        The Kiss Army would catch him off guard while he was reckless eyeballing Christie Brinkley on the Total Gym...

He mite be a match for Paul Stanley but Gene Simmons I think not !!
        I dunno about that. He'd roundhouse kick Gene so hard that in about 150 years Gene the IV would suddenly grab his head and say- "What the **** was that??!?!!!?!?".

Comment

I dunno about that. He'd roundhouse kick Gene so hard that in about 150 years Gene the IV would suddenly grab his head and say- "What the **** was that??!?!!!?!?".
          All Gene would have to do is stick out his tongue and Christie Brinkley would backstab Chuck Norris...

Then Paul Stanley would strike with a can of hair spray and a wild pack of Kiss Army groupies...

Back to level 1 with no save for Chuck Norris !!

You forgot about the tongue didn't you !!! :p

Comment

All Gene would have to do is stick out his tongue and Christie Brinkley would backstab Chuck Norris...

Then Paul Stanley would strike with a can of hair spray and a wild pack of Kiss Army groupies...

Back to level 1 with no save for Chuck Norris !!

You forgot about the tongue didn't you !!! :p
            Actually, a man's tongue is usually one of the last things I remember.

So... Chuck grabs that knife from Christie and pins Gene to the floor with it through his tongue and proceeds to potato sack him... becasue, yes, Chcuk does NOT tea bag, he potato sacks.

Comment

Actually, a man's tongue is usually one of the last things I remember.
              Food for thought....

If Chuck Norris had a tongue like Gene he would have never invented the Total Gym...

So... Chuck grabs that knife from Christie and pins Gene to the floor with it through his tongue and proceeds to potato sack him... becasue, yes, Chcuk does NOT tea bag, he potato sacks.
              Amazingly !!! Chuck starts to potato sack Gene Simmons but just then Ace Frehly comes to the rescue !!!

Armed with the dreaded Love Gun...Mezmerized by its effects and still a bit disoriented by the tongue Chuck Norris is lefted helpless as he forgot to save his game and back to level 1 he goes....

Comment

Food for thought....

If Chuck Norris had a tongue like Gene he would have never invented the Total Gym...

Amazingly !!! Chuck starts to potato sack Gene Simmons but just then Ace Frehly comes to the rescue !!!

Armed with the dreaded Love Gun...Mezmerized by its effects and still a bit disoriented by the tongue Chuck Norris is lefted helpless as he forgot to save his game and back to level 1 he goes....

Kiss mistakingly thinks they've pulled one over on Chuck. Yet... as this click shows... no one is safe. Kiss is aliv eonly because Chuck allows them. After all... it was not gawd that created us. It was not the "Big Bang". It was a roundhouse kick by Chuck.

Comment

Kiss is alive only because Chuck allows them. After all... it was not gawd that created us. It was not the "Big Bang". It was a roundhouse kick by Chuck.
                  Kiss is not of this universe...They come from the alternate dimension better known as the late 70's early 80's..While playing guitar Ace Frehly intercepted a message sent out by earth.....That message was the tv show Walker Texas Ranger.....Knowing that this is not a acceptable from of Kung FU that could defeat them...Kiss quickly plunders the earth and all on it including Chuck Norris....

It is said that with the first attack....Kiss set Heaven on Fire

And then made Chuck Norris Lick it up
                  Last edited by LarryDean; 01-27-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Kiss is not of this universe...They come from the alternate dimension better known as the late 70's early 80's..While playing guitar Ace Frehly intercepted a message sent out by earth.....That message was the tv show Walker Texas Ranger.....Knowing that this is not a acceptable from of Kung FU that could defeat them...Kiss quickly plunders the earth and all on it including Chuck Norris....

It is said that with the first attack....Kiss set Heaven on Fire

And then made Chuck Norris Lick it up

Ace needs to learn reading comprehension, because Chuck does not perform Kung-fu. He performs Chuck-Will-Kill. Chuck one day was having sex on a tractor and some of his "baby batter" accidentally got onto it. We now know that being as Optimus Prime who handles all of Chuck's "out of this universe" light weight work. There are, on average, 182,000 Chuck related deaths per year. A roundhouse kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states. Besides... would you really consider one roundhouse kick to the faces of Kiss a fight??

Comment

Ace needs to learn reading comprehension, because Chuck does not perform Kung-fu. He performs Chuck-Will-Kill. Chuck one day was having sex on a tractor and some of his "baby batter" accidentally got onto it. We now know that being as Optimus Prime who handles all of Chuck's "out of this universe" light weight work
                      Dr.Charles Luther would have no problem handling Optimus Prime....Optimus Prime would Runaway

There are, on average, 182,000 Chuck related deaths per year.
                      There are,on average 606,006 Gene related births per year ...

A roundhouse kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
                      Only because they fear the boots and because of them Gene is immune to Chuck's roundhouse kick...

Scurrying in defeat .....Chuck the FireWalker..Norris calls fourth the Kung FU masters of old to help him in battle ....

Enter the Dragon

The Saga Continues...!!!

Comment

The Saga Continues...!!!
                        Yes... enter the Dragon. After a brief scirmish in which Bruce finishes Chuck with a guillitine choke Bruce turns his attention to KISS who is standing atop the stage with thousands of their army the only wall of their safety. With little effort he takes the arm down. One... by one... no one is safe. Not even Kareem. Not Jackie. Not.... KISS......

Comment

Working...
                        X