Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blink-182 Getting Back Together!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blink-182 Getting Back Together!!!!!!!

    I was a HUGE Blink-182 fan until they broke up as a band


    but in the Grammy's they announced that they are getting back together

    any Blink-182 fans around here?


    sigpic


    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



    :cool:

  • #2
    Great, just what the world needs.

    More garbage music.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      Great, just what the world needs.

      More garbage music.
      take that back


      sigpic


      FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



      :cool:

      Comment


      • #4
        Hope AVA doesn't break up....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          Hope AVA doesn't break up....
          the only good songs they had was "everything's magic", "the adventure", and "Do it for me now"..........the rest was crap IMO


          sigpic


          FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



          :cool:

          Comment


          • #6
            Thats freaking awesome!!!

            Tom, Mark, & Travis or different members? Cause it won't be the same without those three!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
              Thats freaking awesome!!!

              Tom, Mark, & Travis or different members? Cause it won't be the same without those three!
              yes....DeLonge, Hoppus, and Barker.............there wouldnt be any Blink-182 without those three :thumb:


              sigpic


              FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



              :cool:

              Comment


              • #8
                I heard this a couple days ago and I was STOKED. I love Blink 182, I can only hope their new stuff doesn't disappoint.
                ...capture it...remember it...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  yes....DeLonge, Hoppus, and Barker.............there wouldnt be any Blink-182 without those three :thumb:
                  Thats sick!

                  Travis is such a great drummer (best a few years ago). Tom & Mark are , but they all made great music! :salute!:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
                    Thats sick!

                    Travis is such a great drummer (best a few years ago). Tom & Mark are , but they all made great music! :salute!:
                    You heard of Barker's injury though right? He was in a plane crash and he and DJ A.M. are the only two that survived.......

                    Blink wont have new stuff out until the end of 2009 or maybe 2010 though.......so the wait is on


                    sigpic


                    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                    :cool:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                      You heard of Barker's injury though right? He was in a plane crash and he and DJ A.M. are the only two that survived.......

                      Blink wont have new stuff out until the end of 2009 or maybe 2010 though.......so the wait is on
                      Who HASN'T heard about that. lol


                      I always liked Mark the most, but they are all great, and they work well together. I still remember the day they called it quits. A piece of my soul died. But it came back to life just now!
                      ...capture it...remember it...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
                        Who HASN'T heard about that. lol


                        I always liked Mark the most, but they are all great, and they work well together. I still remember the day they called it quits. A piece of my soul died. But it came back to life just now!
                        Hoppus is my favorite also..........so when Blink broke up...I went to +44


                        sigpic


                        FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                        :cool:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                          You heard of Barker's injury though right? He was in a plane crash and he and DJ A.M. are the only two that survived.......

                          Blink wont have new stuff out until the end of 2009 or maybe 2010 though.......so the wait is on
                          Of course I heard about it, about all of his leg tats are gone. I swear Travis is the only person that could be naked & look like he is fully dressed with all his tattoos.

                          For me It doesnt matter when their music comes out, its just great to hear theyre back together.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                            take that back
                            Sorry when you listen to Tool you will have to go back to the 70s and 60s for anything that is great.

                            There are a few good band out there, but not great as tool.





                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              you're a tool............. j/k


                              sigpic


                              FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                              :cool:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X