No announcement yet.

Just Watched the Movie "12 Monkeys"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Watched the Movie "12 Monkeys"...

Heres my exact words after watching that.."What the hell, that was ****ing weird"

But I did like it, it was very different and interesting.

What do you guys think about that movie?
    sigpic

Oh come on! someone has to have seen it!
    sigpic

Comment

You just NOW watched this???

I like it. Seen it like 50 times by now and the one thing that bothers me the most???

They are listening to the radio and the commercial plays, she says "Ad-vert-is-ment" rather than "Ad-ver-tise-ment"

For some strange reason that has always bothered me.

And what the hell is the good in swallowing the spider???? You can't bring it with you that way.

Good movie and Brad Pitt is a great psycho. LOL!!
      Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 02-16-2009, 02:32 AM.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I will add on to this. This group of scientists are a bunch of OMG are you serious types.

They talk about him doing drugs and being with women like they had no clue. Yet they had the technology to mess with him with video screens and put him in an elevated chair but acted like they were in the 50's or something. Blew me away.

They couldn't even send him back to the correct time.

It's a good movie, but geez.... The future displayed in this movie isn't very promising.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

one of the most deep and thought provoking movies ever...

love it!

sigpic

Comment

Great Terry Gilliam movie! Love his movies. Really out there at times

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              You just NOW watched this???

I like it. Seen it like 50 times by now and the one thing that bothers me the most???

They are listening to the radio and the commercial plays, she says "Ad-vert-is-ment" rather than "Ad-ver-tise-ment"

For some strange reason that has always bothered me.

And what the hell is the good in swallowing the spider???? You can't bring it with you that way.

Good movie and Brad Pitt is a great psycho. LOL!!
              Haha yeah I just watched it. My dad bought the Vhs when it came out and I was always curious about that weird looking movie called 12 monkeys with Bruce Willis but I just never watched it haha. But I saw that my brother has the Dvd so I thought what the hell.

But I must agree that ad-vert-is-ment part drove me crazy too. I was like *** who says that?!

And they somewhat explained the spider part. They wanted him to bring a spider back but he didnt have anything to put it in so he decided to swallow it. This is one of the things that really makes me think that he might be insane. I mean, what logical person would swallow a spider in hopes of storing it for later expirimenting?

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              I will add on to this. This group of scientists are a bunch of OMG are you serious types.

They talk about him doing drugs and being with women like they had no clue. Yet they had the technology to mess with him with video screens and put him in an elevated chair but acted like they were in the 50's or something. Blew me away.

They couldn't even send him back to the correct time.

It's a good movie, but geez.... The future displayed in this movie isn't very promising.
              Haha yeah. I noticed something very interesting about the panel; Both the panel in the future, and the panel in the insane asylum have the same amount of people, 2 women and 3 men(I think) and they each had 2 guards, one black and one white. I think this is the biggest thing to show that he was just completely insane and he was meshing reality with his fantasy future land.

Originally posted by anton... View Post
              one of the most deep and thought provoking movies ever...

love it!
              Yes it was! Im still thinking about what the hell happened in it haha
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X