May 9th 1997

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 9th 1997

Biggie Smalls. Notorious B.I.G., Christopher Wallace, Whatever you call him was slain on this date twelve years ago. Just food for though if anything tell what you were doin when you found out. Or if its not your type of music thats cool too just giving a tidbit of information

R.I.P Big Poppa

MARCH 9TH I CAN SEE IT I CANT CHANGE IT EITHER
    Last edited by Tremendous45th; 03-09-2009, 04:09 PM.

Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
    Biggie Smalls. Notorious B.I.G., Christopher Wallace, Whatever you call him was slain on this date twelve years ago. Just food for though if anything tell what you were doin when you found out. Or if its not your type of music thats cool too just giving a tidbit of information

R.I.P Big Poppa
    Psst.

It's March 9th. Not May.

/Tupac was better
    In Manning I trust.

Comment

ya for sure. Imagine what the rap game would be like if he and pac were still around.
      r.i.p. B.I.G.

Comment

This has absolutely nothing to do with football...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
          Psst.

It's March 9th. Not May.

/Tupac was better
          You completely correct sir I dont even see how i let may 9th come out of my fingers must be the wacky tobacky sorry lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
            You completely correct sir I dont even see how i let may 9th come out of my fingers must be the wacky tobacky sorry lol
            Puff Puff PASS, man.
            In Manning I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
              Psst.

It's March 9th. Not May.

/Tupac was better
              Tupac was the better entertainer, BIG was the better rapper.

Tupac was a Poet, Biggie Rapped about what he been through.

Just like Canibus said..." The Greatest Rapper of All Time Died on March 9th"
              :salute!:
              Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

Comment

Biggie was the illest storyteller of his time, dont believe me, just listen to "Got A Story To Tell' off Life After Death..
                If biggie and pac were to battle head to head, BIG would of ended Pac's rap career.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai View Post
                  Biggie was the illest storyteller of his time, dont believe me, just listen to "Got A Story To Tell' off Life After Death..
                  If biggie and pac were to battle head to head, BIG would of ended Pac's rap career.
                  I would love to see the battle between Eminem and BIG or NaS vs BIG...

Those are the TOP 3 MC's Of All Time..
                  Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai View Post
                    He was talkin bout john starks wife........lol biggie was ill

Comment

i agree wit anakai or whatever. i think B.I.G. was a better rapper but pac could entertain people. i also agree wit silent assasin but im not sure about eminem being in there. i know this doesnt have s*** to do with football but you gotta pay the man some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Assassin View Post
                        I would love to see the battle between Eminem and BIG or NaS vs BIG...

Those are the TOP 3 MC's Of All Time..
                        Eminem wouldnt stand a chance, back when he was a "battle rapper" many of his "freestyles" were just written lines off his Slim Shady EP.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco#6 View Post
                          i agree wit anakai or whatever. i think B.I.G. was a better rapper but pac could entertain people. i also agree wit silent assasin but im not sure about eminem being in there. i know this doesnt have s*** to do with football but you gotta pay the man some respect.
                          Luckily, there is a forums for anything but footbaall, and even a forum for entertainment(entertainers).
                          sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                          SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                            Luckily, there is a forums for anything but footbaall, and even a forum for entertainment(entertainers).

Who cares ....pay your respects to a legend.
                            Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

May 9th 1997 we just drafted Trevor Price.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X