Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most embarassing song on your iPod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Come on......Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Richie Valens........

The Day the Music Died
    You lost me.

Comment

I think my iPod has around 11000 songs on it...

so I can't pinpoint an exact song...but I do know I have everything from celine dion to slayer...i think there are some Disney songs in there...
      sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
        You lost me.
        bye, bye Miss American Pie.....

ah forget it....

You are a thread killer

(notice the effective use of smilies)

Do you live near the Corn Palace.......if so, I'm sorry but I was hungry and had some corn after we left the building. I'll replace it next time I drop by.....
        Last edited by CanDB; 05-17-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

ah forget it....

You are a thread killer

My my this here Anakin guy, may be Vader some day later, but for now hes just a small fry dodododo
          Last edited by VenomousDB; 05-17-2009, 10:39 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

ah forget it....

You are a thread killer

Me gusta smilies.

Comment

Do you live near the Corn Palace.......if so, I'm sorry but I was hungry and had some corn after we left the building. I'll replace it next time I drop by.....
              Its not on display for nothing!

Is the corn palace really well known or did you just google Mitchell,SD or something .

Comment

Its not on display for nothing!

Is the corn palace really well known or did you just google Mitchell,SD or something .
                We've driven to the Black Hills a couple of times (comfortable day and change drive - no rushing), and there are a lot of cool things to see on that trip. Mitchell is on the way, so we've checked it out. That drive is so cool......including the Badlands, Wall Drug, and all the sites of the Black Hills.....and surrounding area. We were fortunate to go from there to Yellowstone (the year after they had the big fire) and then Glacier Park all in a few weeks. It was a fabulous trip and a memorable time for my family!!!

Comment

We've driven to the Black Hills a couple of times (comfortable day and change drive - no rushing), and there are a lot of cool things to see on that trip. Mitchell is on the way, so we've checked it out. That drive is so cool......including the Badlands, Wall Drug, and all the sites of the Black Hills.....and surrounding area. We were fortunate to go from there to Yellowstone (the year after they had the big fire) and then Glacier Park all in a few weeks. It was a fabulous trip and a memorable time for my family!!!
                  Sounds like a great time :thumb: I've been to all those places except Yellowstone, its good to see that people from outer state enjoy them as well!
                  If i were someone who didn't live in Mitchell though, I'd be dissapointed in seeing that the Corn Palace is really just a palace with Corn Murals on it but it still is awesome .

Comment

Sounds like a great time :thumb: I've been to all those places except Yellowstone, its good to see that people from outer state enjoy them as well!
                    If i were someone who didn't live in Mitchell though, I'd be dissapointed in seeing that the Corn Palace is really just a palace with Corn Murals on it but it still is awesome .
                    Okay....so the palace isn't one of the wonders of the world, but it's part of the run to the Black Hills if headed west....

When travelling, got to hit all the sites that are advertised....you know, like the world's biggest potato or whatever....

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                      Every time I go to this one girls parties thats all she ever plays!!!!!

I have to say I like the parts where she doesn't sing The beats are addicting.
                      Due to the masculinity of my persona, I am forbidden to agree with you... but the umm beats.... ohhh yah....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        hahah Shakira is awesome man. Shes so sexy. The video for Hips Dont Lie is so weird, if you watch closely, theres this little creepy kid in the background dressed up as a mummy.

Anyways, Ive NEVER had an Ipod, no joke. Im jealous of all you.
                        I agree with you there. Shakira is pretty darn hot.

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                          The tv theme song from "The Facts of Life"

I have a whole section of old tv theme songs
                          I just remembered that I have the theme song from Flash Gordon!

Click here for all the Flash Gordon goodness!
                          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                            I just remembered that I have the theme song from Flash Gordon!

Click here for all the Flash Gordon goodness!
                            I friggin love Flash Gordon. In fact there was a thread about what movies would make for good remakes and that was the #1 movie on my list. I would love to see a 21st century remake of Flash Gordon.

Comment

I've played basketball in the corn palace and as far as I'm concerned the only reason to stop in Mitchell, SD is Cabela's.

Comment

Working...
                              X