Terminator Salvation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    Sorry dude. You can always pull the middle school trick and have someone sneak you in the back exit. Are you going to get to go to a midnight showing?
    No, Ill probably just go on like Saturday afternoon with my Dad.

I do have a Target gift card though for like 200 bucks. I wonder if theres any way possible to get some cash. I was thinking of trying to buy one of those Mastercard gift cards and just transerfering the credits from the Target giftcard onto the Mastercard, if that makes sense.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      No, Ill probably just go on like Saturday afternoon with my Dad.

I do have a Target gift card though for like 200 bucks. I wonder if theres any way possible to get some cash. I was thinking of trying to buy one of those Mastercard gift cards and just transerfering the credits from the Target giftcard onto the Mastercard, if that makes sense.
      Just buy something with the giftcard then return it the next day.
      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Just buy something with the giftcard then return it the next day.
        Ooo you are very wise McSmashie.
        I have a better plan...instead of returning it the next day, Ill buy something, then walk right up to customer service and return it haha.
        sigpic

Comment

Ooo you are very wise McSmashie.
          I have a better plan...instead of returning it the next day, Ill buy something, then walk right up to customer service and return it haha.
          VenomousDB = Customer Service Representative's Nightmare
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

VenomousDB = Customer Service Representative's Nightmare
            They won't give you cash. They will give it back to you on a gift card, even if you tell them you lost the receipt, they will use your ID, and make you take store credit.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              They won't give you cash. They will give it back to you on a gift card, even if you tell them you lost the receipt, they will use your ID, and make you take store credit.
              Ive never done it to specifically get cash (but because said item didnt work out), but Ive returned purchases off of a gift card and gotten cash before.
              sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Hey, thanks for ruining my night
                No but Ill just try my original idea then.
                Or Ill just make one of my friends pay for me
                Ill see that damn movie somehow though! Plus the last movie I saw in theaters was The Dark Knight I think so its about time I catch up on movies.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, thanks for ruining my night
                  No but Ill just try my original idea then.
                  Or Ill just make one of my friends pay for me
                  Ill see that damn movie somehow though! Plus the last movie I saw in theaters was The Dark Knight I think so its about time I catch up on movies.
                  Maybe you can turn a couple of tricks for some quick cash?

KIDDING, KIDDING!
                  sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

salvation actually looks like it might be a decent movie. i hated t3 and when i heard they were making another i thought to myself, why?, but when i saw the trailer i got excited lol looks to be good
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe you can turn a couple of tricks for some quick cash?

KIDDING, KIDDING!

Ill find the best looking chick at the movie theater and seduce her so then she'll have no choice but to give me free tickets

Or Ill just sick a Cobra on her(along with Darth Maul)
                      sigpic

Comment

Ill find the best looking chick at the movie theater and seduce her
                        Oh, Im getting nice in my old age. So many jokes here....
                        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Oh, Im getting nice in my old age. So many jokes here....
                          Hahaha Yeah I realize theres not a whole lot of good looking chicks working at movie theaters, plus theyre all like 15, but my bro works at a movie theater, and so I know some of his coworkers, and theres a couple of sexy chicks in their 20s working there-So thats who I meant when I said that

Oh and I bet you ask why my bro doesnt get me tickets..well I dont know why ...Well mostly because youre only supposed to give out free tickets after the movies been out for at least 2 or 3 weeks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hahaha Yeah I realize theres not a whole lot of good looking chicks working at movie theaters, plus theyre all like 15, but my bro works at a movie theater, and so I know some of his coworkers, and theres a couple of sexy chicks in their 20s working there-So thats who I meant when I said that

Oh and I bet you ask why my bro doesnt get me tickets..well I dont know why ...Well mostly because youre only supposed to give out free tickets after the movies been out for at least 2 or 3 weeks.
                            Oh, Id disown him. You gotta hook family up when it comes to movies. And get them extra extra cheese on their nachos!
                            sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Oh, Id disown him. You gotta hook family up when it comes to movies. And get them extra extra cheese on their nachos!
                              Word.

And fill my 128oz thermos with pop.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Word.

And fill my 128oz thermos with pop.
                                WOAH. Do that thing come with a handle or does it require a carrying strap??
                                sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                                X