Favorite tarantino film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite tarantino film?

IMO it has to be pulp fiction. Resovior dogs is a very close second though. Whats your favorite tarantino movie? Post your favorite quotes and stuff here. Im also really excited for inglourious basterds to. A tarantino WW2 film? Hellyeah!
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Has to be Reservior Dogs, by far and away. Still the best after all these years. The ear thing still makes me cringe every time I see it.

As far as Basterds go, I absolutely positively cant wait. That is going to be a brutal movie!
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Im with Mc, Resevoir Dogs by and ear.....

Can't wait for his new flick though.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Pulp Fiction. Adrenaline needle to the heart (Uma's, no less) beats a carved off ear.
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
          Pulp Fiction. Adrenaline needle to the heart (Uma's, no less) beats a carved off ear.
          Nah, Ive had the needle done many times. It isnt so bad.....

KIDDING, KIDDING!!!!
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Id have to go with desperado (anytime you get salma hayek naked you get major points)!!!

If not i think From Dusk 'til Dawn. That movie cracks me up in soo many ways.

Like when he has the vampire heart in his hand and stabs it with a pencil. Awesome! Plus it has peewee herman in it. You cant go wrong with a little peewee herman.

Res dogs and pulp are two no doubt badazz movies too, but they are along the more serious side. Which isnt bad mind you, but i like his funny side better.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
              Id have to go with desperado (anytime you get salma hayek naked you get major points)!!!

Like when he has the vampire heart in his hand and stabs it with a pencil. Awesome! Plus it has peewee herman in it. You cant go wrong with a little peewee herman.

Res dogs and pulp are two no doubt badazz movies too, but they are along the more serious side. Which isnt bad mind you, but i like his funny side better.
              Both those movies were directed by Robert Rodriguez, not Tarantino. They were during Tarantino's actor phase but he didnt direct them. Tarantino was a writer from FDtD, though at least.
              sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

From Dusk till Dawn is one of my all time favorites, but Pee Wee Herman? You're joking, right? Pee Wee's not in that movie.
                sigpic

Comment

pulp fiction

Comment

Pulp Fiction and Resvoir Dogs. Can't deside. I'll just say......both! :go:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                      Both those movies were directed by Robert Rodriguez, not Tarantino. They were during Tarantino's actor phase but he didnt direct them. Tarantino was a writer from FDtD, though at least.

Well sh*t.
                      So far:

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        From Dusk till Dawn is one of my all time favorites, but Pee Wee Herman? You're joking, right? Pee Wee's not in that movie.

yeah, he is the one who has the gun that pops out from his......lower region. You know the gun that looks like a frank and beans. He is like one of the main dudes. I dont know his name in real life, but thats him.
                        So far:

Comment

yeah, he is the one who has the gun that pops out from his......lower region. You know the gun that looks like a frank and beans. He is like one of the main dudes. I dont know his name in real life, but thats him.
                          I think you're thinking of Tom Savini. He's the guy with the gun you're describing. That's not Pee Wee. Pee Wee Herman's real name is Paul Ruebens.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sex Machine. Yes thats the guy.

Not Paul reubens? I thought he was.

Well Sh*t!

I'm 0-2, i am going to go home now.:brick:
                            So far:

Comment

Sex Machine. Yes thats the guy.

Not Paul reubens? I thought he was.

Well Sh*t!

I'm 0-2, i am going to go home now.:brick:
                              Pease tell me you picked the chargers to win the division this year. That way I can be confident they won't!
                              Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                              FF is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X