Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warped Tour 09!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warped Tour 09!

    Anyone else attending?

    I am going to Las Cruces July 1st. I cannot wait. Some great bands are going. Senses Fail, Attack Attack, The Devil Wears Prada, 30h!3, Anti-Flag, Less than Jake.

    Some great bands. I am jealous for everyone that gets to see All Time Low, and this new band, upcoming, Down with Webster.

    last year I attended Denver and Houston, not as fortunate this year though.

  • #2
    Originally posted by KozmicKlown View Post
    Anyone else attending?

    I am going to Las Cruces July 1st. I cannot wait. Some great bands are going. Senses Fail, Attack Attack, The Devil Wears Prada, 30h!3, Anti-Flag, Less than Jake.

    Some great bands. I am jealous for everyone that gets to see All Time Low, and this new band, upcoming, Down with Webster.

    last year I attended Denver and Houston, not as fortunate this year though.
    Thats some heavy music for a Rick Astley fan!!!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

    Comment


    • #3
      Saosin > all.

      Comment


      • #4
        If you're going to warped tour, you should really check out Bayside if you want to hear good music that isn't about girls and actually means something. A good bunch of guys Bayside is.
        sigpic

        Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
          If you're going to warped tour, you should really check out Bayside if you want to hear good music that isn't about girls and actually means something. A good bunch of guys Bayside is.
          Loved their first album, not a huge fan of The Walking Wounded though.

          Comment


          • #6
            I wouldn't mind seeing:

            street light manifesto

            bad religion

            anti-flag

            D.I.

            Emmure (seems like a weird tour for these guys to be on, considering they're all metal and stuff)

            Flogging Molly

            NOFX


            Do NOT, I repeat do NOT go see In This Moment while you're there. WORST. BAND.EVER.

            I saw 'em open up for Rob Zombie and Ozzy, and they made me want to vomit. so me and my friend got up and went and waited in line for t-shirts while they played.


            The tour I really want to go to this summer is the Rockstar Mayhem Festival. But I'm not gonna be able to go to anything this summer because nothing comes around here.
            the space that is mine



            We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
              I wouldn't mind seeing:

              street light manifesto

              bad religion

              anti-flag

              D.I.

              Emmure (seems like a weird tour for these guys to be on, considering they're all metal and stuff)

              Flogging Molly

              NOFX


              Do NOT, I repeat do NOT go see In This Moment while you're there. WORST. BAND.EVER.

              I saw 'em open up for Rob Zombie and Ozzy, and they made me want to vomit. so me and my friend got up and went and waited in line for t-shirts while they played.


              The tour I really want to go to this summer is the Rockstar Mayhem Festival. But I'm not gonna be able to go to anything this summer because nothing comes around here.
              Mayhem last year was epic. Not so sure about this year

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                Mayhem last year was epic. Not so sure about this year
                This years is waaaay better IMO.But I'm a metalhead. 3 of my top 10 favorite bands are going to be there. Slayer(my absolute most favorite band of all time), Cannibal Corpse, and Behemoth.

                plus Trivium, All That Remains, God Forbid, and killswitch engage all bands that I absolutely love.

                The Black DAhlia Murder isn't to bad, though i'm not a big fan.

                I don't really like Job for a Cowboy or WhiteChapel, but atleast they're heavy(good for moshing).

                I don't like Marilyn Mansons music but he does put on a Helluva good show.

                The only band on the bill i absolutely hate is Bullet For My Valentine.

                It's almost like somebody made this tour specifcally for me. The only other band that needs to be on the bill is Down, and I would be there come hell or highwater.
                Last edited by tpryce93; 06-15-2009, 08:03 PM.
                the space that is mine



                We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
                  This years is waaaay better IMO.But I'm a metalhead. 3 of my top 10 favorite bands are going to be there. Slayer(my absolute most favorite band of all time), Cannibal Corpse, and Behemoth.

                  plus Trivium, All That Remains, God Forbid, and killswitch engage all bands that I absolutely love.

                  The Black DAhlia Murder isn't to bad, though i'm not a big fan.

                  I don't really like Job for a Cowboy or WhiteChapel, but atleast they're heavy(good for moshing).

                  I don't like Marilyn Mansons music but he does put on a Helluva good show.

                  The only band on the bill i absolutely hate is Bullet For My Valentine.

                  It's almost like somebody made this tour specifcally for me. The only other band that needs to be on the bill is Down, and I would be there come hell or highwater.
                  I like Slayer, Killswitch, and All That Remains. Just now getting into Trivium.

                  Other than that..eh.

                  Last year I had a blast with Slipknot (who happened to play their old stuff thank god), Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch (Awesome show live, the pit was massive), Machine Head, and Suicide Silence put on a pretty good show too.

                  Not a huge Dragonforce fan but they were surprisingly fun to watch live.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                    I like Slayer, Killswitch, and All That Remains. Just now getting into Trivium.

                    Other than that..eh.

                    Last year I had a blast with Slipknot (who happened to play their old stuff thank god), Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch (Awesome show live, the pit was massive), Machine Head, and Suicide Silence put on a pretty good show too.

                    Not a huge Dragonforce fan but they were surprisingly fun to watch live.
                    I've seen disturbed live, they do put on a kick ass show. I'd love to see slipknot. 9 guys on stage going crazy to some loud heavy music would be insane.

                    If you do go, i'd recommend checking out behemoth. They do some pretty crazy stuff live. Also Cannibal Corpse. I've never seen 'em, but from what I hear going to a cannibal corpse show is like getting your teeth kicked in. In a good way.

                    I might be seeing Suicide Silence, Black Label Society, Mudvayne, static-x, dope, and bury your dead in August. It's in missoula, where i will be going to college, so i'll probably just tell my parents i'm going for a college visit and they might give me a little bit of money.


                    It's probably the biggest tour to ever come to montana. That's depressing.
                    the space that is mine



                    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
                      I've seen disturbed live, they do put on a kick ass show. I'd love to see slipknot. 9 guys on stage going crazy to some loud heavy music would be insane.

                      If you do go, i'd recommend checking out behemoth. They do some pretty crazy stuff live. Also Cannibal Corpse. I've never seen 'em, but from what I hear going to a cannibal corpse show is like getting your teeth kicked in. In a good way.

                      I might be seeing Suicide Silence, Black Label Society, Mudvayne, static-x, dope, and bury your dead in August. It's in missoula, where i will be going to college, so i'll probably just tell my parents i'm going for a college visit and they might give me a little bit of money.


                      It's probably the biggest tour to ever come to montana. That's depressing.
                      I actually took a video of Slipknot last year (snuck a camera in..haha) I'll see if I can find it.

                      I might go this year, but it will be in Az.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Slipknot~Sic

                        Sorry bout the Video quality. It was a pretty crappy Kodak camera, and it kept auto adjusting to the lights (No thats not my Myspace profile, but the kid that uploaded the videos got em from me.)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                          Loved their first album, not a huge fan of The Walking Wounded though.
                          Sirens in Condolences is my favorite too. The self titled is also good. I like The Walking Wounded but their latest, Shudder is definitely my least favorite.
                          sigpic

                          Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                            Sirens in Condolences is my favorite too. The self titled is also good. I like The Walking Wounded but their latest, Shudder is definitely my least favorite.
                            Sirens was my favorite overall cd, but Devotion and Desire is probably my favorite song

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                              Slipknot~Sic

                              Sorry bout the Video quality. It was a pretty crappy Kodak camera, and it kept auto adjusting to the lights (No thats not my Myspace profile, but the kid that uploaded the videos got em from me.)
                              nice! that's my favorite slipknot song.
                              the space that is mine



                              We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X